Rematch

You wake up from a deep sleep and start the day as usual. Using your magic you float out of bed and go to your bathroom to prepare for the day. 

The water is already hot so you strip down and dive into the pool

The water is already hot so you strip down and dive into the pool. The steam fills the room and makes it harder to see. You relax and lay down under the water. After a while you come back up and see Erza right in front of you.

 After a while you come back up and see Erza right in front of you

Erza: Relaxing isn't it?

Y/n: Woah! How did you get in here without me noticing?

Erza: I figured I would surprise you. *Gets closer*

Y/n: Well it wo-

Erza cuts you off by kissing you on the lips.

Erza: Its been a while since we've done anything intimate. *Seductive smirk*

Y/n: *Blushes* Yeah... speaking of...

Erza: What's the matter?

Y/n: Ever since this thing on my back appeared, I've been- lets just say sex has been far from normal as of late.

Erza: Is that really a bad thing? *Erza pushes her chest up against you*

Nastrond suddenly materializes in the bathroom.

Nastrond: Forgive the intrusion, but this is urgent.

Y/n: What is it?

Nastrond: An army is amassing on the northern border of Magnolia. Wizards have tried to push back the assault but it seems they had to retreat.

Y/n: Why is that?

Nastrond: The army seems to have sent by Kefka, God of Darkness. 

Y/n: *Slight chuckle* Very well. Let us depart.

Erza: Where are you going?

Y/n: Isn't it obvious?

You open a wormhole and contact Lucian to have your inquisitors observe the enemies movements and identify anyone leading the troops. After that, you have Ganana send troops to stop them from pushing across the border. Hephaestus and Hermes come to your side and walk through the wormhole with you.