House of God

You take a shower and head off into town again.

Random guy: Hey, have I seen you before?

Y/n: Maybe, who's asking?

Random guy 2: I think I saw him on a statue before.

Y/n: What statue?

Random Girl: That can't be him right?

A crowd quickly starts to gather around you and you teleport away from the crowd.

Y/n: What statue could they possibly be talking about.

Elfman: Hey Y/n.

Y/n: Hey, whats up Elfman?

Elfman: You might wanna come see this.

You follow Elfman to a spot nearby the outskirts of town. You go to a church that seems relatively new. You go inside and look up at the altar and see it. A statue that is identical to you, a bit exaggerated but pretty accurate. Behind that statue is colored glass, it show you bathed in the sun's light, floating above the land. On one side of the colored glass the land is dark and destroyed, and the on the other it is full of flowers and life.

Y/n: What the fuck. How do they know what I look like?

Elfman: Don't know, but...

???: Its him! Your holyness!

A group of people swarm in the church, surrounding you but still giving you space. A priest emerges from them.

Priest: Do my eyes decieve me? Are you really here?

Y/n: Uh, yeah?

The crowd erupts with praise. Everyone asking for you to perform a miracle.

Priest: Would you all quiet down already?

Y/n: Look guys, if I do this stuff for you will you leave me alone for the time being.

Everyone shakes their head in agreement.

Random Guy 1: Please, I fell deathly ill and I can no long-

Y/n: *Hand emits glow* You can walk again.

The man springs up out of his chair and runs out the church without skipping a beat.

Random Girl: Please your holyness! Grant me sight!

Y/n: *Hand Glows* You are no longer blind.

You keep fulfilling one request after another, from letting the farmers have a good harvest, to curing deadly illnesses. Eventually the priest is over run with joy.

Priest: Your Grace, you are too kind.

Y/n: Yeah uh, when did all this stuff get here?

Priest: Last week! After what you did for us before we had to repay the favor.

Y/n: What I did before? *Remembers* Oh shit

You recall summoning a storm to get rid of anyone who harassed the followers of your newly found church and striking a guy with lightning.

Y/n: Yeah I remember now.

Priest: What is your mission for me my lord?

Y/n: I guess just keep doing what your doing now? I can't think of much else.

Priest: Yes your holyness.

The priest immediately runs out the church and urges people to come to his church, putting you on a pedestal as a benevolent savior.

Y/n: I wonder...

-Timeskip-

Minerva walks out of your room moving a her legs a bit oddly.

Ultear: Are you just now getting up?

Minerva: Yes, I must say you had more energy than I thought.

Ultear: *Blushes* Shut up.

Nastrond: *Projects humanoid figure* Excuse me, ladies.

Minerva: Ah, your the castle right?

Nastrond: Yes, and I would like to remind you that Lucy does have a bit of a grudge against you. Regardless, no violence will be tolerated unless in the dueling arena, please try to play nice with the other guests here.

Minerva: Fine by me, I don't want to make him angry again.

Ultear: You don't have to worry about me Nastrond.

Nastrond: Glad we have an understanding *Fades Away*

You teleport into the dining hall where Nastrond already has a meal prepared.

Nastrond: Long day your majesty?

Y/n: Something like that. I imagine by the end of the month an entire religion will be based around me, things are moving faster than expected.

Nastrond: Thats good to hear sir. Please, enjoy.

Y/n: Thank you.