Looking The Part

You wake up in your apartment and find a strange note on your nightstand. You open it and find its from your father.

Aehter King: My son. You have grown up to be a fine, upstanding, young man. I saw the way you protected your friends in battle and it gave me hope. Seeing you with power and resolve like that shows me your readiness to rule. On the back of this sheet is a map to where you can find something for your future endeavors.

Love Mother and Father.

You flip the sheet over and look at the map.

Y/n: Looks easy enough. But knowing dad I can only hope. *You put on your clothes and head to the guild hall.*

Natsu: Whats up Y/n?

Gray: How's it going Y/n?

Erza: Hello Y/n.

Y/n: Hey guys.

Erza: Going somewhere?

Y/n: Yeah.

Gray: We'll tag along.

Y/n: Actually I need you guys to stay here.

Natsu: What? Why?

Y/n: Reasons. *You walk up to Makarov*

Makarov: Hello Y/n! How are you?

Y/n: I'm fine guild master. I need to inform you I won't be available today.

Makarov: Why is that?

Y/n: Family business.

Makarov: I see... Go on then.

You walk out the guild doors after bowing to the guild master and begin following the map.

-Time skip-

You follow the map and realize you're almost there while in some thick woods.

???: Hey there kid.

Y/n: Greetings.

Bandit: Why don't you empty those pockets and take that crown off? You look pretty rich so don't disappoint me.

Y/n: *Sigh* Leave me alone.

Bandit: Sure just pay the price.

Y/n: Well I guess no one can hear you scream out here.

Bandit: Oh you've got some guts kid! Hate to inform ya but the only one screaming around here is gonna be-

Y/n: Holy Magic: Solemn Warning!

Bandit: GAAAAHHH!

You poise for another attack.

Bandit: Wait stop! I'll do whatever you want!

Y/n: Tell me where this map leads.

Bandit: It leads right through these trees! But its guarded by a magic seal!

Y/n: What does it look like?

Bandit: Some kind of purplish aura.

Y/n: Alright get out of here before I turn you into mush.

Bandit: Yes sir! *He runs off screaming*

You walk through the trees and arrive at the magic seal. It looks like the symbol for aether. You put your hand on the symbol and it responds. The land begins to tremble and shake rearranging itself. Water comes down from seemingly nowhere. A crack then emerges and a structure comes up from beneath the earth.

Y/n: Oh my dad.