Welcome to the Guild

After you returned from the market and put away the food you kept thinking about what Levy said. 'Me join a guild?' You quickly brush the thought away. The sun was setting and you decided to watch it from a hill. You walked over to the hill and saw the sunset. The water was crystal blue and the sun's light was reflecting off of it. The water began to look orange and the wind blew your white coat back so it fluttered in the wind. Your hair began to fly off to the side as well. While admiring the sunset you heard a leaf crunch behind you. You are alarmed but remain calm because whoever it is had weak magical power.

"Is someone there?" You ask.

"Oh hi." It was a womans voice. "I didnt know anyone came up here besides me."

"I just moved in to town." You say still looking over at the sunset.

"Well nice to meet you." The woman said. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia."

You turn around to see her face.

"I'm Jager Starke." You greet her. She looks up at you and blushes looking in your eyes.

"W-wow." Lucy says. You hold out your hand. She takes it and as she does you pull it up to your mouth and kiss it. Her face turns red.

"Is something wrong?" You ask.

"No I just u-uh gotta go." Lucy said running off.

"Odd." You say to yourself. You begin walking back to your house and on the way you see some shirtless guy and pink haired man fighting. You nod in disappointment and walk into your apartment. Once you get in, you head upstairs and go to your master bedroom to take a shower. Once take your shower you go to bed .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You wake up to a light shining through your curtains and get up only in your boxers. You get dressed in your regular clothes and open the curtains letting the morning sun grace the room. You brush your pearly white teeth and head out the door. You begin walking toward the guild seeing if you could join or at least find a contract to complete. You begin approaching the Guild Hall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The guild members were in an all out scrap down. It was like they were all in different guilds. The guild was rowdy as ever and then the guild master came down stairs and calmed them all down.

"But things were just heating up." Natsu complained.

"Oh please your ass was about to be on ice!" Gray retorted.

"I was just about to send all of you into oblivion." Erza stated.

"All any of you ever do is break the tables!" Makarov shouted.

"I was about to start capping so-" Bisca was cut off.

"What the hell?" Erza said staring at the door.

"Hey guys something feels heavy." Natsu said.

"Who's magical power is that?" Gray asked "Laxus?"

"No that power is way more than Laxus."  Makarov said solemnly.

"It's getting closer." Mirajane said.

"Well maybe its Mystogan or Gildarts!" Natsu said trying to calm himself down.

"No, those two are nothing compared to whats coming through that door." Makarov said.

"So who could it be Guild master?" Erza asked concerned.

"One things for sure. Its not from Fairy Tail." Makarov said.

"Guys what do we do?" Lucy asked.