Arrival

You are walking down a dirt path with trees on both sides. The wind blows the hair in your face to the side and leaves began falling. The paper you are holding in your hand blows away into the forest.

"Damn it." You said as you chase after the paper. While you catch the paper you see a small village through the trees.

"This must be the place." You say. You walk down the steep hill with ease and enter the village. It has houses and farms but thats about it. Some of the villagers stare, others whisper quietly. With your senses you can hear them fine.

"Who is that guy?"

"Is he gonna hurt us?"

"Why are his eyes like that?"

"He looks cute."

"Think he's single?"

You ignore the comments from the villagers and continue to walk until a short elderly man with a cane comes out to greet you. He is bald but has a long white beard. A crowd began to gather around you.

"What is your business here traveler?" The elderly man asked. You show him a large jewel.

"A bandit stole that jewel how did you get it back?" The elderly man asked.

"I enlisted his help!" A voice came from the crowd. A woman with long black hair took the jewel from you.

"Thank you and as promised." The woman called out to her servant. A large man came out with a huge sack of jewel.

"All of it is in here?" You ask.

"All 5 million of it." The woman replied. You take the sack and add some other jewel sacks you had in it.

"Then I'll be on my way." You say. You start walking away and dissapear into the trees.

You continue on the dirt path you were on until a two men jump out at you.

"Whats in the sack pretty boy?"

"My business." You say back.

"Dont worry we'll find out ourselves!"

One leaps at you and you grab his face throw him into the tree. As he is about to recover the tree falls onto him. You look back and see the other man running. You teleport in front of him and stop him in his tracks.

"I was just jo-" Was all he could get out before you back handed him and he fell to the ground unconcious. You continue to walk with the heavy sack still in your hand and start to see a train station. You look and see that they have a train leaving in 5 minutes so you teleport to the station. There is a ticket booth with a man behind it and you walk up to it.

"Ticket to Magnolia?" You ask.

"100 Jewel" The man replies.

You set down the sack and grab 100J and give it to the man. He gives you your ticket and you board the train. You sit by a window and put the sack between your legs. You look out the window and hear the train whistle and the train starts to take off. For a while you watch as you race by the trees aboard the train and slowly drift off to sleep holding the sack even tighter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The train stops and you open your eyes as if you didnt fall asleep. You grab the sack of jewel and begin to get off the train. You begin walk towards town and see a large hall with some type of insignia on it. You look at it for a second and keep walking looking for somewhere to stay. When walking through the town you see a sign that says 'Homes available!' and it points to an office. You walk inside and you are greeted by a large woman.

"Hello! Would you like to buy a house today?" She asked

"Yes what do you have available?" You ask.

"What are you looking for?" She asked

"I just want somewhere nice and somewhere luxurious." You say.

"I have just the thing." She said. You follow her to an apartment with two levels. It has white carpet and oak wood for walls and hard floor. The stairs are carpeted but the upstairs only has carpet in the bedroom. The house is already furnished with a bed, couch, tables and a couple other appliances. It has a built in fire place. The kitchen and living room are downstairs. The bathroom and bedroom is upstairs.

"How much?" You ask.

"Its 200,000 Jewel to buy, then 20,000 jewel a month." She says hoping its not too much for you. You give her a 7 sacks containing 200,000 jewel.

"That should be enough for you." You say.

"Cute and rich? I like that in a man." She lets out a small meow and gives you the key.

"All yours kid!" She yells out laughing with the money walking off. You look at the clock and it reads 5:37. You count your jewel and see you have 4,600,000 left. You take a sack containg about 80,000J and start to head out. You walk out the door close it behind you and lock it. You start walking and hear a man yelling.

"Give me all of your jewel!" He yelled. He was threatening a blue haired girl she looked young. The man was about to use his magic on her.

"Holy Magic: Bind." You cast and a white casting symbol appears on the back of your hand. As the man was about to attack he froze in place. You walk past the man and over to the girl.

"Are you okay?" You ask.

"Y-yes thank you." She said.

"You should get to safety." You say.

"R-right. Whats your name?" The girl asked.

"Jager. Jager Starke." You say to the girl.

"I'm Levy. You should come by the Fairy Tail guild some time." Levy said and took off running.

"Fairy Tail?" You whisper to yourself.