Building an Empire Part II

-Your Castle-

Y/n: Okay I can understand why you're mad.

Erza: Of course you can! She basically tortured Lucy!

Y/n: AND IN TURN, I sent her to her personal hell. Now everybody's even Steven right?

Erza: No! How is Lucy going to feel?

Y/n: I mean, Lucy can exact her vengeance if she wants.

Erza: That's not the point!

Minerva: Do I get a say in this?

Erza gives her a death glare and you motion towards Minerva to stop talking

Nastrond: Something requires your attention Emperor. 

Y/n: *Whispers* Oh thank God.

Erza: What was that?

Y/n: Welp you heard him, better start hitting the old dusty trail.

Erza: Instead, how about I start hitting y-

Before Erza can hit you the castle warps her back to the guild hall.

Y/n: Phew, anyway what needs my attention?

Nastrond: Do you recall me mentioning the church dedicated to you?

Y/n: Yeah.

Nastrond: Apparently, some of the people in the area have a problem with this and are attempting to burn the church down.

Y/n: Oh.

Nastrond: With your followers inside.

Y/n: OH.

You quickly teleport to the location of the church and land on the roof. You can see fires threatening to consume the pillars and walls that house your sacred name.

Angry Civilian 1: Get rid of this abomination!

Angry Civilian 2: False Gods have no place here!

Angry Civilian 3: That statue of him looks like shit!

Y/n: Alright fuck that dude in particular.

You begin using aetheric energy to influence the weather. Clouds begin to rapidly form over the church. Suddenly, a heavy storm makes the wind more powerful and rain pours down from the sky, while lightning coincidentally strikes the man who insulted the statue of you. The angry townspeople dissipate quickly and you take a quick peek inside of the church by looking through the window.

Priest: Behold! Our God has called upon the rain and thunder and saved us from these heathens! He will lead us to salvation! Let us rejoice in his honor!

The priest begins doing the Cha-Cha and the followers do the same.

Y/n: This might be the best thing I've ever caused.

You teleport back to the castle.

Y/n: Crisis averted Nastrond, they'll reconsider before doing something like that again.

Minerva: Hello my dear! I made you lunch so you can fuel that big, strong, and, immaculate body of yours!

Y/n: Thanks...

Minerva: You know I was thinking, maybe after lunch you could punish me for being such a bad girl.

Y/n: Considering who you are, I'm not quite sure how to respond to that.

Minerva drops the food she made you on the floor purposely and tries to evoke a negative response from you.

Minerva: Come on, don't you wanna spank me for messing up your floor? *Turns around and sticks her rear towards you*