Royal Authority

Y/n: Hello Erza, Ultear.

Ultear: What's this about?

Y/n: I believe you two said you would be my royal guard.

Erza: Unfortunately.

Y/n: Yup! Now I need to train you.

Ultear: Okay how?

Y/n: Easy. I'll be taking both of you at once.

Erza: Very well!

Ultear: *Slight blush* Your more stupid than I thought.

Y/n: Wrong one.

Ultear: What?

Erza charges you with her sword and you easily dodge all of her attacks.

Y/n: (With these eyes I can see all her moves before she makes them)

Erza keeps swiping and attacking while Ultear comes in and joins the fight.

Y/n: (I see her's too, I see where I need to go. All of their moves are telegraphed for me)

You take advantage of their uncoordinated fighting and use that against them.

Y/n: Hmm. I have an idea.

Erza: What?

Y/n: Train you the same way I was.

Ultear: Which is?

You pull out the crystal Laxus trapped you with, then smash it on the ground.

Y/n: This.

You all teleport to the same island you were at when you were with your father.

Y/n: The realm where time moves slower. It will allow me to teach you the way of the Aether royal guard.

Ultear: What? Why would you know the way of the Aether royal guard?

Y/n: I'm a prince, I have to be able to defeat them to prevent any mutiny.

Erza: So what's first?

Y/n: Mastering the aether.

Ultear: What does that do?

Y/n: It's gonna make you stronger. It comes at the cost of being stripped of your magic, and building it back up. Are you ready for such a task?

Erza: I'm ready for anything!

Ultear: Not like I have a choice.

Y/n: Then let the revels begin!

-Time skip since training is boring-

Y/n: Now, my new knights. Are you ready for your final test?

Ultear: What is it?

Y/n: All you have to do, is cut me. Then you win.

Erza and Ultear ready for battle.

Y/n: It won't be e-

Erza charges at you and you barely dodge her sword flying past your face.

Y/n: (She's fast)

Ultear then goes low and attempts to swipe at your feet while Erza swings her blade back around. You jump between the blades. You flip backwards once you touch the ground.

Y/n: This might be harder than I had foreseen.

Erza and Ultear charge at you delivering thrust after thrust. You then dodge your sword and begin to block their attacks. Ultear's attacks are faster, but Erza's are stronger knocking your sword back more than Ultear. The clash of swords make a spark making you unable to see. Then in an instant Erza is holding your sword with one hand and has her blade pressed to your stomach, while Ultear is on your back with her blade on your neck.