Chapter 10: Crash Course

"Now... kiss!" Louis commanded. I looked to Niall who was just as red as I was. I still could not comprehend the situation going on. What the heck is happening! My heart is racing a mile a minute. Niall looks at me determined and grabs my hand, and shoves me back into the closet.

"Don't hate me, but I don't want to break traditions. Just think of it as play practice if its too uncomfortable." Niall says. With that, Niall's soft familiar lips crash with mine. Our lips move in sync with Niall dominating. The kiss was short but nevertheless, someone would have to be crazy to pull away. We break the kiss at the same time and I see Niall blushing awkwardly.

"I don't hate you." I say. I give Niall a hug and at first he is surprised by my actions and tenses up slightly. But then I feel him relax and hug me back.

"Whatever you two are doing that takes so long in there, Don't forget to use protection!" Eleanor yells from the outside. What great friends.

---

After that chaotic experience, I doubt today will be any less chaotic. My life's gotten crazy!

Today, was Christmas Eve and I'm still at play rehearsals. Although We are supposed to have a Christmas party after,I'm not really complaining though. I have all my friends here. Perrie was our vocal coach,Eleanor was on costume duty, Danielle was part of the dances for many music numbers, Zayn was Jafar the evil dude who I find scary, Louis was the Genie, and Liam was on tech crew. But since Danielle and Liam weren't doing much, they were eating each others faces. Tech crew? More like kiss crew.

"Eve come here! Anne needs our help decorating." Niall yelled from across the room. I got up and walked towards him.

"Anne needs our help decorating the sky. All we have to do is put the lights up."

I walk towards Anne and Niall and climb up on the ladder and help. Anne pardons herself as she has to go to other scenery work, leaving just me and Niall. Niall walks over to the side of the set and puts up the lights there while I put up the higher lights. I climb onto the ladder in front of me and start to decorate. The ladder starts to wobble slightly. I quickly dismiss it as nothing and put up the lights in front of me. After a few minutes, Niall and I are finished. I climb down the ladder slowly when I hear a snap. The step below me breaks and I feel myself fall from my position. Crap, this is going to hurt! I descend towards my destination. I prepare myself for the impact, but instead of the cold hard floor, I find myself in the arms of Niall. Our eyes lock and Niall starts to grin like an idiot.

"Eve, you're really light. You need to eat more food!" He grins. Niall starts to rock me as if I were a baby, causing me to laugh.

"Rock a bye Eevee!" He sings.

"I'm not a pokèmon!" I protest.

"Hahaha! Nerd!!" Niall laughs. I try to escape Niall's muscular arms but he keeps me in his embrace.

"Nope! You're mine." He says.

From far away I hear people whispering.

"Hey, are those two dating?"

"Probably. They act like a perfect couple.

"Bobby, why can't we have a relationship like them?!"

Niall looks oblivious to their whispers. I thrash in his arms wanting to escape this embarrassment desperately.

"Nialler! Lemme go!" I yell.

"No way Eevee! How many times do I nave to tell you?" Niall says using the cute pet name he made for me a few minutes ago, with his face dangerously close to mine. His lips are twisted into a mischievous smirk.