I Just Wanna Kiss

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been weeks maybe months since I met the boys,I'm starting to miss them already. I was flipping the channels for a good movie when I stopped at a channel. It was about a variety show with Big Bang, "So,TOP,it's been so long since we last heard about you. Are there any changes in your life? A new girlfriend or crush?" the MC asked a few question, "I don't have a girlfriend,but only a crush." TOP replied shyly as the crowd makes 'oooo' sounds. "Chinja?!" the MC looked suprised as he looks at the crowd, "Who is this lucky girl?" he asked again, "A friend." TOP replied as he blushed, "Is she famous? A singer? An actress?" the MC asked more questions, "Aniyo,she's more of a fan." TOP replied as the crowd and the MC gasp, "Chinja?! After years of working as a MC,I've never heard about artist crushing on their fans." the MC conffesed making TOP blush, "Alright,now lets ask the leader some questions." the MC said as the camera points to Jiyong oppa, "What about you Jiyong-sii,any girlfriends?" the MC asked, "Umm....Aniyo." GD paused for awhile, "What about crushes? Rumours about Daragon are spreading." the MC said, "Uh...about the Daragon rumour,its actually not true. Dara noona and I are just friends,I treat her more like a noona than a friend." Jiyong replied making the crowd cheer, "Oh,any crushes?" the MC asked,I got nervous at parts like this, "Uh...Ne,I have a crush." Jiyong replied making the crowd go 'oooo' and my heart beat like a drum. "Oh,so you have a crush too. Who is she?." the MC asked, "Umm....a student,and a fan." Jiyong replied stuttering a bit,the crowd went wild,TOP just glared at him and the MC was looking like he was faking his shock. "Both of Jiyong-sii and TOP-sii crushes are fans. Could it be that they have the same crushes." the MC joked making the crowd go wild,TOP and Jiyong just blushed and smiled. After that I immediatly turned the TV off,I didn't want to listen to any more questions that involve the love lifes of Big Bang. "Argh! Dodache! (What the hell)" I said as I slapped myself, "Stop thinking about them." I said to myself.

---------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the MC asked TOP some questions,I didn't like the answer he gave,his answers about his crush all point to Sonia,but I had to keep a straight face. "Alright,now lets ask the leader some questions." the MC said startling me a bit but it was unnoticable, "What about you Jiyong-sii,any girlfriends?" the MC asked, 'Ugh,I wish I had one.' I said in my head, "Umm...Aniyo." I replied, "What about crushes? Rumours about Daragon are spreading." the MC said, "Uhh...about the Daragon rumour,it's not true. Dara noona and I are just friends,I treat her more like a sister than a friend." I confesed making the crowd cheer. "Oh,any crushes?" the MC asked,how many question does he have?! "Uh..Ne,I have a crush." I replied making the crowd go 'oooo', "Oh,you have a crush too. Who is she?" the MC asked,I got nervous when he asked that,but if Sonia is watching this,I want her to know, "Umm...a student,and a fan." I confesed stuttering a bit,the crowd went wild and I can feel TOP hyung glaring at me. "Both of Jiyong-sii and TOP-sii crushes are fans. Could it be that they have the same crushes?" the MC joked making the crowd cheer and me and TOP hyung blush. I just hope this doesn't get in the papers. After the show,we went to the YG Building,President Yang Hyun Suk wanted to see me,I hope it wasn't about just now. I entred his office alone,and like the usual I got greeted by his collection of 'toys' whenever I enter his office, "Do you know why I called you here?" YG asked, "Aniyo." I replied, "I called you here because of your progress which is unsatisfying." YG said sternly, "Whats wrong Jiyong? You look distracted this past few weeks,are you not feeling well?" YG asked, "Aniyo." I replied looking down, "Then what's the matter?" YG asked in a concerned voice,I didn't answer him,I just stayed quiet, "Is this about 'your crush'?" YG suddenly bringing up that topic,I immediatly looked at him, "H-how" I stuttered, "I watch TV too kid." he replied as if he knew what I was going to say,I just looked down after he said that, "Seat down." YG said finally asking me to sit down,I sat infront of him, "What is it about this girl? Whats so special about her that you get distracted from your work?" YG asked, "She's diffrent." I replied not looking at YG,I was too embarassed to talk about things like this with him, "Diffrent how? We're all the same,we're all human." YG said, "It's the personality that makes us diffrent." I said, "Thats true." YG said with a sigh, "If you keep on being like this,it won't bring any good to us." YG spoke up, "You have to forget about her." YG said,my heart broke into pieces whe he said that, "Leave her,concentrate on your work." YG said,I just kept quiet I didn't say a word, "Okay,your dismissed." YG said and I got up, "Remember about what I said,okay." he said, "Arraso." I replied,before I went out I bowed. The others were waiting for me outside, "What did YG say?" Daesung asked, "Aniya (Nothing)" I replied,they just looked at me confused. I'm really starting to miss her,I wanna see her one last time.