Innocent Girl??

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday felt like forever. I'm missing Jiyong oppa so badly,we usually only text and call each other,we never got the chance to meet up 'cause sometimes Jiyong oppa works late and I'm busy with SCHOOL! Ugh!

So now I'm sitting in class listening to a long lecture,but atleast Amanda and I are in the same class. The class was so boring,I lay my head on the table and daydreamed a little. Next thing I know it I fell asleep,Amanda woke me up when class ended. "Hey,are you ok?" Amanda asked "Yeah,why?" I replied "You look kind of tired this past few days. Sleeping in class? It's a good thing you didn't get caught." Amanda said as we walked to the lockers, "I'm fine,I just can't wait to meet Jiyong oppa again." I replied "Well,3 more days of school and he's all yours." Amanda grinned, "Argh! I can't wait that long!" I whined as I open my locker and shove my books in. "Patience my friend." she sounded like a 70 year old sifu,I just rolled my eyes at her.

~Fast forward~

Heather,Amanda and I walked to the bus station as we talked about our classes tommorow. It was 6:30pm when we got to the bus station. When we got home,Mavis was in the middle of serving the food on the table, "Yaay! Food!" Heather yelled happily as she rushed to the table,so did we. "Wah,your such a good cook." Heather complimented as she looked at the types of food on the table. "Kamshamida." Mavis said proudly as she sat at the table, "Dig in." Mavis said in English,we looked at her before we started digging in. We talked about how our day went and how grateful I was that I didn't had a single class with Hyunjung. After dinner I helped with the cleaning,then I went straight in the room and lay on the bed,I checked my phone for any texts messages but there were none,I frowned at my empty inbox. So I texted Jiyong oppa:

'Annyeong oppa! Are you busy?'

I washed up as I wait for him to reply,after I washed up I checked my phone and I smiled as I saw a reply from him:

'Annyeong jagiya,I had just finished composing a song with Teddy. I'm heading home now.'

I smiled and I replied his text:

'Drive safely oppa,weekend is almost near. Can't wait to see you.'

I sent the text then stared at the ceiling,my eyes were getting heavy and I started yawning. Few minutes later he replied:

'Ne,I can't wait to kiss you again. I miss you so much.'

'Arasso,I have to go to bed now. Good night oppa,love you'

I replied. As I got ready for bed,he replied:

'Good night jagiya,sweet dreams. Nado saranghae.'

I smiled as I read his text. Then I slowly drifted to sleep. The next morning,I did my usual routine and we walked to school,as usual some of the classes were boring. I didn't have any classes for the 7th period so I went to the library with a friend and did our homework, "Yah,what are you doing this Saturday?" my guy friend Jay asked, "I'm sleeping over at my boyfriends house,waeyo?" I replied as I concentrate on doing my homework "You have a boyfriend? Already?" he sounded shock. "Ne,wae?" I asked again as I look at him then back at my homework "It's nothing,I thought maybe you would like to hangout with me and the others this Saturday." he replied, "Mianhe,I can't. I have other plans." I replied as I closed my book "It's ok. Maybe next time." he smiled as the bell rang and then we parted ways. So I told Jiyong oppa that I was coming on Saturday maybe in the afternoon or at night because I had something else to do,he told me he'll keep a spare key under the doormat incase he comes home late. A day felt like forever,I couldn't wait to see Jiyong oppa again. Then,the day finally came. I got my stuff ready to sleep over at Jiyong oppa's house. I went across town to buy groceries and pay some bills,I don't usually pay for the though. After I went across town,I went to school because we had a small curricular meeting. After the meeting it was already 6:30pm,so I went straight to Jiyong oppa's house by bus. It was quite far from the university,when I got to Jiyong oppa's house it was already dark and Jiyong oppa wasn't home yet. So I looked for the spare key under the mat and unlocked the door,I switched on the lights and I went straight to the room and placed my things there,I washed up as I wait for Jiyong oppa to return. I watched TV for awhile and it was already 9:00pm. 'Jiyong oppa must be very busy.' I thought,I was getting sleepy so I thought I would sleep a little earlier tonight,it had been a long day for me going through town and walking to school. So I switched off the TV and went to the room,I didn't close the room door. I went to the bathroom as I got ready to go to sleep,after I washed my face and brushed my teeth,I stepped out of the bathroom and went back into the room. I streched my stiff neck as I walked to bed slowly. Suddenly,I felt a pair of arms hugging me tightly from behind and started kissing my neck, "Geuriwo (I miss you)" Jiyong oppa whispered in my ears as he continues to kiss me "Oppa,you scared me,I didn't hear you coming." I chuckled as I turned around, "I missed you too." I said and he kissed me passionatly,I wrapped my arms around him and we started making out. He led me to the bed carefully not breaking the kiss,as we got to the bed something inside me told me lay down,so I lay down as Jiyong oppa slowly got on top me still not breaking the kiss. In the middle of making out,I didn't realise that he had already unbuttoned his shirt then he slowly lifted my shirt. I immediatly stopped him as I realised what he was doing and I wasn't wearing my bra. "Oppa stop." I said as I pulled away and tried to catch my breath, "Waeyo? We were almost there." he looked at me in a confused expression, "I'm not ready yet." I said as I bit my lower lip "It's ok,I'll take it from here." he replied as he continues to kiss me and tries to open my shirt but I stopped him. "Aniyo,oppa. I'm not ready." I said, "Just try. It'll be fun." he said,I just looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows. "You're not gonna stay a virgin forever are you?" he said as he raised an eyebrow, "Of course not." I replied, "So,let's do it." he said, "No,I'm not ready." I repeated and I looked away as my cheeks started feeling hot. "Fine,have it your way." he said with a sigh as he got off me and took of his shirt as he went to the bathroom,I just looked at him then at the ceiling as I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. "How can a bad boy like him get an innocent girl like me?" I said to myself,I smiled at the thought of that. I tried to sleep without Jiyong oppa by my side but I couldn't,I had to wait for him. After Jiyong oppa washed up he walked into the room drying his hair with a towel with only a boxer. "Go ahead and sleep first. I'll be with you later." he smiled, "I wanna wait for you. I can't sleep without you beside me." I pouted,he laughed as we walked up to the bed and lay beside me and I snuggled in closer to him. "There,go to sleep. You must be tired,it's getting late." he said as he kissed my forehead, "Good night oppa." I said "Good night baby." he whispered as he wrapped his arms around me,I eventually fell asleep in JiYong oppa's arms.

________________________

I finally updated,what do you guys think of this chapter? Please Comment,Vote and Fan. I'll update the next chapter soon! Kamshamida! ^^

-Ms.JiYoNg