Insomnia

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I checked my phone in the morning and I recieved a text from Jiyong oppa:

'Jagi,saranghae. Mianhe if I didn't text or call you today. Mian jagi,please forgive me.'

The text was sent at 2am.

*Jiyong oppa must be drunk.*

I smiled at his text,he can be weird sometimes but in a cute way. "Yah,paliwa! We're gonna miss the bus." Jaehee yelled "Arasseo,arasseo." I quickly replied and catch up with her.

In class~

---------

*Hmm...I wonder what Jiyong oppa is doing.*

"Yah,pay attention!." my guy friend Jay whispered to me "Huh? M-mwo?" I snapped out of my daydream. "Pay attention!" he whispered loudly "Is there a problem Mr.Jay?" our lecturer,Mr.Adam,from America,gave Jay a look. "H-huh? Oh,I was just borrowing her pen." Jay said in English with a perfect accent as he faked a smiled then grab my pen "Yah." I yell whisper as I look at him "Okay then,let's continue." Mr.Adam continued his lecture and Jay gave me my pen back. After class was done,I quickly packed my things up. "Yah,wae do you keep dazing off in class?" Jay asked as he stood infront of me "Mwo?" I said "Wae do you keep dazing off in class?" he asked again "Oh,umm...it's nothing." I simply replied,not really answering his question. "Nothing? What kind of answer is that?" he raised an eyebrow then we walked out of class together. "Lemme guess,it's your boyfriend,am I right?" he smirked,I gave him a glare "What's so special about him anyway?" he asked more questions "Secret." I gave a short reply. "Yah,tell me." he said "I can't. It's a secret." I said "Jebal! Fine,just tell me his name." Jay pleaded "I can't,thats a secret too." I said as I got to my locker and kept my things in. "Mwo?! It's just his name. Jebal." he pleaded,I just looked at him. "I'm good in keeping secrets. You can trust me." he smiled,I sighed then I gave him a look. "Fine,his name is Kwon Ji Yong." I whispered so no one could hear me "Kwon Ji-?!" before he could finish his sentence I covered his mouth. "Shhhhh!." I whispered to him,he looked at me in shock and nodded his head,then I let go. "Oh my- You can't be serious. The famous GD?!" he whispered in shock as we walk to the cafeteria "Are you serious? Jiyong?!" he said,I gave him a look. He had the same expression on for the rest of the hour.

----------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*12:30am.*

*Sigh* I finished earlier than I thought,I looked at my phone while walking to the car and I recieved 0messages. I sighed at my phone then kept it back in my pocket.

*Didn't jagi recieved my late night text?*

I got in the car and started the engine,then I drove off. I felt kind of bored,and I wasn't sleepy yet. So,instead of driving straight to the dorm,I went to a near by club instead. I wanna have fun just like the old days,partying,clubing,drinking and other stuff. When I got to the club,I parked my car a little far from the club,I checked myself before I step out of the car. As I walk to the club,I could hear the loud music coming from inside. As soon as I walked in,the atmosphere was a little cooler and the loud music was banging my eardrums but I got used to it. I took a sit on the leather sofa at the far end of the club,as I sat down a waitress came and took my order,I just went for beer. I watched as the strippers did a show on the stage in the middle of the club. I often go to this club,so I know some people here,even the strippers and bartenders. I usually come here when I'm stressed out or when I need some entertainment. But since I've been busy in YG,I don't go here often anymore. "Yah,Jiyong. You look kinda down,do you need some entertainment?" A stripper I knew stood infront of me with a smirk, "Aniyo,not today." I smiled as I drink my beer then she left me alone. For the past 2 hours,I already had 6 bottles of beer,I was drunk by that time but I could still think straight,I was a mess. The top half of my shirt was unbottened,my hair was a mess but I kept drinking anyway. Suddenly,a hot girl came to me and sat on my lap,I was a little shocked,just a little. "Hi,handsome,I'm MinSeo." she smiled, "Hi." I grinned "You're the famous GD,right? Are you here alone?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck, "Ne,I'm alone." I simply replied,I felt a little uneasy. "Well,I can keep you company if you want." she said with a smile "Ummm..n-" before i could answer her,she crashed her lips into mine,suddenly she starts making out with me. I was drunk by that time. We continued making out,I couldn't think that straight because I was kinda enjoying it. It felt wrong,but I can't contain myself,it's like another part of me is taking over my body. She sat on top of me as we started making out roughly,then I start kissing her neck,making her moan uncontrollably. I couldn't control myself anymore,I know it felt wrong but there was nothing I could do. After a hot make out session,my other 'me' took her out of the club and into my car,I drove us to my house. The minute we got to my house,I completely lost it. We went to the room,then had another make out session. Pushing each other against the walls roughly kissing each other,I haven't done this in a long time,so it was like my body was craving for it. I pushed her on the bed then took my shirt off and got on top of her kissing her neck then move my way down....

---------------------------

TOP's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong's kinda late tonight.

*2:56am.*

Could he be very busy? I mean,all of us finished at 12:30am except for Jiyong.

*Maybe he slept in his own house.*

I thought,but something felt wrong. I felt uneasy,maybe I'm worrying about Sonia too much,or maybe something's up. It's like,tonight is the first night I have insomnia for no reason.

---------------------------

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*It's 3am,go to sleep!*

I don't know wae,but I'm having insomnia again,for no reason I can't sleep. It's raining heavily outside,somehow I feel a little uneasy. Jiyong oppa,didn't text me for the whole day,I'm starting to miss him already.

*Haish...why do I feel uneasy tonight?*

I can't sleep,but I'm sleepy. I'm starting to worry about Jiyong oppa,maybe something happened to him. I looked out the window at the heavy rain pouring down as I start thinking of Jiyong oppa. He really worries me,I hope he's ok.

________________________________

How did you guys like this chapter? Was it satisfying? I told you I would make it suprising,did it suck? Please send your feed backs and PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE Comment,Vote and Fan if you want me to continue. Kamshamida! ^^

-ZeloJiyong