What?!

The song 'Fantastic Baby' started playing on my phone it was my alarm.I quickly turned it off so I dont wake Amanda,I looked at the clock on my phone it was 6am,I wake up early every morning to go joging.As soon as I was up I went strait to the bathroom,I washed my face and brushed my teeth.Then I put on my track pants and my favourite hoodie,it looked kind of cold outside cuz winter was right around the corner.I tied my hair up into a ponytail,I had a small meal to start my day,after I had my shoes on I quickly had my headset on and played some kpop.As soon as I steped out of the house a cool breeze blew in my face and I shivered a little then I started my jog."Anyong haseyo" I greeted other joggers as they jogged by,some greeted back and some just gave a friendly smile.

**************&&&*************

I've been jogging for an hour but I wasnt tired yet,so I decided to jog a little further somewhere near a valley.As I jogged on a long bridge I looked at the amazing view.I saw a village and mountains on the background,it was such a peaceful view,then I heard some girls screaming but I just ignored them and continue jogging while looking at the view.Suddenly something hard hit me and I fell on the ground unconscious.I think I hit my head hard cuz when I was conscious I felt dizzy and very hard to open my eyes,"Miss are you alright?" I heard a man's voice,I tried to open my eyes and I saw a blurry image of 4 heads around me."Miss can you hear me?" another man said but this time his voice was deep.As I tried to open my eyes again I gain back my vision,I was shocked to see Big Bang serounding me,well maybe except for Taeyang."She's alive!" Daesung said and GD chuckled,his laugh was so cute,then T.O.P helped me up.I was a bit dizzy I almost triped if it werent for T.O.P that helped me.As I looked around I realised I wasnt on the bridge anymore but under the bridge and the sound of screaming girls were gone."what happened? where are we?" I asked them,"While we were running away from screaming fans I accidently bumped into you and you blacked out" GD said " So we carried you under the bridge the so we all wont get stomped on by screaming fans" Seungri finally spoke."Sorry I bumped you" GD said looking down "Thats alright" I said with a smile."We are-" "Big Bang" I said cutting Daesung off."Oh,so she knows us" T.O.P said with a smile,his voice was so sexy! "and you are?" Seungri asked "I'm Sonia" I said with a smile."Nice to meet you Sonia" Daesung said shaking my hand,Oh my gosh! Daesung shook my hand,I was fangirling inside.The rest just smiled."Are they gone?" Daesung asked GD,GD nodded "Well,we better get going" Daesung said I just nodded.We went up,"Bye Sonia" GD said with a smile and Seungri waved good bye then we parted ways.I wanted to scream but I was afraid they would hear me.I actually met Big Bang!! After we parted ways I jogged home,when I went in the house I saw everyone was awake eating breakfast."Hey,come eat your breakfast" Mavis said.I went and seat at the table and I told them what happened just now."WHAT?!" They shouted in unison after I told them.