Is There Any Hope?

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been weeks since I ever stepped out of the apartment. I really don't want to risk seeing Jiyong oppa again,so here I am,sitting in the living room watching plain old tv. "Yah,let's go out." Heather said coming out of her room, "Nah,You can go out by yourself." I replied, "Why? It's been a long time since you've been out again." Amanda said and Mavis nodded, "I'm just not in the mood." I replied,then someone knocked the door and Amanda answered it, "Oh,Jongmin. Please come in." she invited him in, "Kamshamida." he replied as he entered, "Annyeong oppa." we greeted, "Annyeong,yah,lets go out somewhere." Jongmin oppa invited, "You guys go ahead." I replied as I continue watching tv. "Why don't you wanna come?" he asked and the girls immediatly looked at me, "I'm not in the mood." I said as I looked away from them, "Liar,c'mon tell us the truth." Amanda said, "It is the truth." I said trying to convince them, "Cut the lying." Heather snapped, "Ok,I don't wanna go out because I don't wanna risk seeing Jiyong oppa again." I conffesed with a sigh,the girls gave out sighs, "I'm sick and tired of watching you hide like this Sonia,cut the act and see him again!" Heather yelled, "I can't." I replied with a sigh, "No! Don't say you can't,you can. I know you can,we know you can." Amanda said half yelling, "He loves you,just see him already." Mavis said as she sat beside me, "They'll fight again." I replied, "Just try." Mavis said looking at me with pleading eyes, "They're right Sonia. I know you love him." Jongmin oppa convinced me,I just looked at them one by one. "I don't know,maybe I shouldn't." I hesitated, "Ugh! Go see him already." Heather said half yelling, "What if they fight again? And I don't even know if he really loves me or not. Maybe he's just playing around." I said, "He loves you,I can see it,the way he wants you back so desprately tells me that he's not lying,and I know that he won't give up in trying to get you back." Jongmin oppa convinced me, "He's right Sonia." Heather said calmly,I started having second thoughts about meeting him again, "I really want to meet him again." I said in a sad tone, "Then go!" Amanda almost shouted, "But it's getting dark,and the dorm is to far from here." I gave an excuse, "That can't stop you,if you trully love him then go." Mavis said,I thought of their words again. I do love him,but is it too late? What if he found someone new right now? 'If you love him go!' a voice screamed in my head,then I immidiatly got up, "He loves me right?" I asked fakely,and they nodded, "Well,I love him too." I said as I head out the door, "You go girl!" Amanda shouted, "Go get him!" Heather yelled. I ran out from the apartment and headed to the boys dorm. I totally regreted being away from them and rejecting Jiyong oppa a few times. He really does love me,and all this time I thought that he was just playing around,all this time,I've been denying what was infront of me,now I realise that,and I regret it,if he trully loves me he'd still be waiting for me. Even though my legs hurt,I kept on running. I couldn't wait to see him and tell him how sorry I am,tears started forming in my eyes as I thought of the days he pleaded me to come back but I purposely ignored him,I wiped my tears away as they were making my vision blurry. I immidiatly stopped thinking of those days and started focusing on just seeing him.

---------------------------

Jiyong's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked up at the night sky, "What is she doing right now?" I asked myself as I started thinking of her,she is the only one I love and she is the only one I'll ever love. "Your so stubborn." I chuckled as I looked down,I continued walking to the dorm while thinking of the days we spent. I started singing Heartbreaker when I thought of the times she rejected my love,she broke my heart a few times but I still love her. When I reached the building of the dorm someone started calling my name, "Oppa!" a female voice called out,I looked around to see who it was then I saw her,CL. "Oppa!" she called again, "Oh,CL. What are you doing here?" I asked with a smile, "I was walking around when I saw you,so I figured I wanted to pay a visit." she replied with a sweet smile, "Oh." I replied as my smile slowly fainted, "Why? Were you hoping to see someone else?" she joked as she elbowed me, "Yah! Whats that suppose to mean?" I asked, "You know,a crush or a girlfriend?" she teased and laughed, "You naughty girl,you dare mess around with your oppa?" I fake scold her she just laughed,then a strong breeze blew through us making CL's hair cover her face so I brushed it off like a oppa would,after I brushed her hair off her face she gave me a smile,I can't help but smile back. "I better get going,annyeong oppa." CL said as she waved goodbye, "Annyeong." I waved goodbye as we parted ways,I went straight in the dorm.