Sorry For My Mistakes

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Jiyong oppa who was sitting beside me,he looked so tired and sleepy. "Oppa,you look tired,why don't you get some sleep." I said, "Aniyo,I'm not that tired. Besides you don't have a friend to talk with if I fall asleep." he replied with a smile, "I think you should rest." I said as he yawned, "I'm fine,really." he said, "You should rest." I said to him again, "Aniyo,I'll be fine." he protested, "Why are you so stubborn oppa?" I said to him a little dissapointed because he doesn't listen to me, "I don't wanna lose you ok. I'm scared you'll be gone if I sleep." he confesed, "Oppa,I'm not going anywhere. If you don't get enough rest you'll fall sick and next thing I know it,I'm the one who'll be losing you." I said in a concerned tone,Jiyong oppa thought of my words for a while, "Oppa,please. Get some rest." I said, "Arraso." he sighed in defeat,he layed his head on the bed as I watch him drift to sleep. As I watched him,he reached out for my hand and held it tightly "Don't go anywhere." he said "Arraso." I said softly and then he fell fast asleep. He must be very tired,suddenly someone came in. It was Daesung,Taeyang,Seungri and TOP,I smiled at them when they came in,Taeyang signalled the others to not be too noisy. "Sonia,I'm glad that you're finally up." TOP oppa said with a grin,I just smiled at him "Sonia,did you miss your oppas?" Seungri oppa asked, "Ne,I missed all of you." I smiled, "Oh,Jiyong oppa is asleep." Daesung said as he realised Jiyong sleeping quietly beside me, "Ne,he fell fast asleep just now. He must be very tired." I said, "Of course he's very tired. When you were in a coma,he waited for you to wake up for the past 8 months." Taeyang said "Chinjja?!" I said in disbelief as I looked at Jiyong oppa, "Ne,he would skip meals too. He wouldn't eat because he said he wanted to be there when you wake up. We had to persuade him." Seungri said, "Aish,this oppa. Why would he risk all that just to wait for me." I said as I look at Jiyong oppa "Well,he loves you so much that he sacrificed all that." Daesung told me, "Yah,that would of cost his life." I said worried, "Aish,I don't want Jiyong oppa to do all this things ever again. He could of died,skipping meals and staying up till morning for the past 8 months." I said as I look at them, "We were worried too." Taeyang said. Then,we chatted for hours of what Jiyong and the rest did when I was in a coma. I didn't know they cared so much.

---------------------------

TOP's POV

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so happy that she's up. We've been waiting so long for her to get up. Just one thing, my feelings for her aren't over yet. Even though she's dating Jiyong now,I'm still into her. I thought I would forget about her but looks like I didn't. I don't wanna take Sonia away from Jiyong though,that would be heartless. I'd just have to hide my feelings for now,I'll get her sooner or later,if I can.

________________________

Sonia's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow,Jiyong hyung has never slept this long in the hospital before." Taeyang said as we all looked at him, "Well,he needs it. I just hope he doesn't repeat his reckless mistakes again." Daesung said as I ran my fingers through Jiyong oppa's hair. A few minutes later,Jiyong oppa woke up. "Yah,hyung!" Seungri called out,Jiyong oppa rubbed his eyes as he looked around, "Hyung-ah,how are you?" Taeyang asked, "I'm fine." Jiyong oppa replied as he looked at them with sleepy eyes. "Oppa,how do you feel now?" I asked him, "I feel much better now,kamshamida." he replied with a smile, "Oppa,I don't want you too skip meals and stay up late ever again." I said, "Mwo? How did you know?" he asked, "We told her." TOP oppa said, "Don't ever do that again ok. You could of fall sick." I said in a worried tone, "Arraso." he replied feeling guilty and I held his hand. "Yah,I didn't know you two were dating." Seungri said, "Huh? They're dating?" Taeyang said suprised, "Uh...um..I...we.." Jiyong oppa stuttered,I just laughed at his cute act. "Why are you laughing?" Daesung asked, "Oppa looks so cute." I said with giggles coming out, "Oppa?! Oh,you two are dating!" Daesung said as the others smiled and Jiyong oppa blushed. "Oppa,you're blushing." I told him and he immediatly let go of my hand and covered his cheeks "Yah,theres nothing to be ashamed of." Taeyang said and Jiyong oppa slowly removed his hands from his cheeks, "We're really happy for both of you." TOP oppa smiled but something wasn't right,it wasn't his usual smile,it kind of had some sadness in it. "Gomawo." Jiyong oppa thanked, "I hope you take good care of her." Taeyang said sounding like an appa, "Yah! what does that suppose to mean?" Jiyong oppa said "Of course I'll take good care of her." Jiyong said again as he held my hand. "Such a sweet couple,I think I want a girlfriend too." Seungri said fake crying, "Pabo!" Taeyang flicked Seungri's forehead, "Aah! Yah,hyung!" Seungri said as he covered his forehead,I just laughed at them. "We better get going,it's getting late." Daesung said as he got up, "Hyung,are you coming?" Taeyang asked Jiyong oppa, "Aniyo,I'll stay here and company her." Jiyong oppa said, "Arraso,don't do innapropriate things ok." Taeyang said as they got up, "Yah! I'm not like that." Jiyong oppa said a little embarassed, "Ok,annyeong!" Seungri waved good bye and we waved back. Then we were all alone again, "Gomawo oppa for staying with me." I said, "I can't leave my jagiya behind." he said with a smile before kissing me,the kiss then turned into a make out. We could of stayed like that forever,but I pulled back as I tried to catch my breath. "I love your kisses." he whispered and I laughed, "I can't believe your finally mine." he whispered, "Mianhe oppa,for rejecting you months ago." I apologized as I remembered the way I treated him months ago, "Yah,the past is the past. Don't think of it anymore,I forgave you months you." he said as tears start forming in my eyes,I immediatly hugged him. "Mianhe oppa,I shouldn't of treated you that way." I said as tears start running down my cheeks, "Yah,it's alright. It doesn't matter anymore." he whispered as I hugged him tighter before letting go. He wiped my tears away as he smiled, "You should get some sleep." he said as I lay down, "Oppa,lay down with me." I said as I made a little space for him to lay down, "I'm fine with sleeping on the sofa,you go ahead and sleep." he said, "Please oppa. I want you beside me." I said,he looked at me then at the sofa, "Arraso." he said as he got on the bed with me,even though it was a single bed I still felt comfortable. I stared deep in Jiyong oppa's eyes as he looked into mine, "Go to sleep." he whispered and I slowly closed my eyes. He put his arms around me as he pulled me in,we were so close that I felt the warmth of his body,I fell asleep cuddling with him.

________________________

I updated! Sorry if it's boring,ran out of ideas..XD I'll update soon,but first comment,vote and fan. Kamshamida!

-Ms.JiYoNg