♡⋆.ೃ࿔* 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

━━━ "Where the fuck am I?" My limbs were aching, muscles felt as if they were about to spasm

━━━ "Where the fuck am I?" My limbs were aching, muscles felt as if they were about to spasm. My mind, soul and spirit—exhausted. Forcing myself to open my eyes, I was shocked to find nothing but an endless void of darkness that engulfed my body in a chilling hug.

Frowning, I attempted to move my legs—nothing happened. Again with my arms, same result. Finally I caved in realizing that I was trapped within a tight confined space. So, I am in a box? Delightful.

From afar, however, I heard the pattering of footsteps approaching at a rapid pace, "I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me!" A whiney high pitch voice exclaimed. The light footsteps only drew nearer until the person was right in front of whatever I am stuck in. I heard the thing trying the pry open the lid of the box I was stuck in. "Ugh, this lid weighs a ton!"

Compressing a laugh the pulling of the lid seemed to subside, only to be replaced with yelling, "You know what! Time to use my special move! Try this on for size!"

There was immediately a blast of heat that was sent barreling towards the box, Fire? I thought while blue frames encroached the corners of the box, illuminating it just enough to see that it wasn't a box at all. Instead, it was a dark black coffin.

Suddenly the heat of the fire tore the lid of the coffin open causing it to fall to the floor with a heavy thud. The bright candlelight that illuminated the room hit my eyes causing me to squint. I examined my surroundings as the sound of fire crackling echoed in the circular room. Within the room, there were tons of floating coffins that were identical to the one I was currently in. However, the strangest thing was that there was also a floating mirror positioned under a beautiful crystal chandler within the middle of the room.

However taking me from my trance like state the whiney voice from before spoke up in a hurried tone, "Now time to grab the goods!" I turned my attention to the floor in front of me only to see a creature that very closely resembles a cat.

My (e/c) eyes stared blankly into the eccentric blue eyes of the cat, slowly I moved my eyes to look at the body of the creature. The cat's fur is grey with a large white tuft of fur on his chest. It also appeared to have vibrantly wild blue flames blazing from his ears. However what mainly stood out was that around his neck, he wears a black-and-white striped bow tie which is torn at the ends, lastly, its tail was also weirdly shaped as a three-prong pitchfork.

"A talking cat? This is the strangest day of my life for sure." I whispered as I walked out of what remained of the burnt coffin; making sure to keep a keen eye on the cat in front of me.

"Cat?! Who are you calling a cat! Human, I am the great Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire!" The cat yelled in a frustrated tone as he accusingly pointed his right paw in my direction. I just sighed while turning away from the small creature, I do not have time to deal with this cat today.

As I start to walk away I heard pattering of paws against the hard stone floor rapidly approaching, "Hey! Don't ignore the great Grim! Human, just gimme your uniform, and be quick about it! Cause if you don't you'll regret it!" The cat exclaimed while summoning more fire from its mouth as it almost hit the silk black robes.