N I N E

Y/n's Pov
"

Well shit," I sighed as I plopped down next to Trevor. The small cellar was out in the open with rusting poles and a not so comfortable bed.

"My parents are going to kill me, not kidding, they will literally kill me," I rambled on sinking deeper into my seat.

"It'll be okay! And call me if you need me, if I'm not dead by then," Trevor softly smiled and grabbed my hand lacing our fingers.

"Okay, I'm dead, you're dead, Pheobes most likely dead and (y/n's) literally dead. Fun!" Podcast saracastically exclaimed.

"Yeah because that helps this situation," Trevor muttered. A small sigh came from behind us. "Hi Luck," I sighed. "Hey! I need some help," she replied fast.

Trevor whipped around to Lucky his hair bouncing in my face. I moved back slowly. "Hey Lucky! Is there any chance you can get us out of her-" Trevor spoke quickly but I cut him off.

"Trevor, Trevor. Her dad is the chief," I spoke swiftly and quietly. As to prove my point Lucky's dad entered. "Lucky stop messing with my inmates. Pheobe and Podcast were quiet.

"Ugh, fine," she rolled her eyes and pushed the door open with ease. She looked at me with apologetic eyes and walked into the office close by.

Vague representation of what they said here ->
The chief looked at me with cold eyes. Being Lucky's friend this probably set yet another bad example of me. His eyes scooted to Trevor and Pheobe.

"Dont we have a call?" Pheobe asked bluntly. His eyes settled on her and he sighed. "Who you gonna call?" He stared at us with a glare.

Pheobe wandered off quickly led by the chief. "Who's she gonna call? I quickly sighed. "Hopefully our mum, or if not probably some crazy guy," Trevor said. I looked around and realised podcast was still here.

"Why are you so quiet?" I quizzed sending him a look. He looked to his left at the packs and the trap. My thoughts were suddenly answered as my stomach dropped.

"The ghost. What are they gonna do if they find it?" Podcast said quietly. I could tell he was worried. This experience for a lifetime could quickly be ripped away from us with a movement of a finger.

I learned on Trevors shoulder as he looked around slowly. His head was on mine and our hands were still together. What are me and Trevor? The question leaped in my head and then I shook it out of thought. We have bigger fish to fry.

Pheobe came out looking unsatisfied and the door quickly opened to the front of the station. My parents both came in followed behind them was Trevors mother and.... Another man? I wasn't sure who he was.

I then looked at my parents and the death glares they sent me. I am in so much trouble.

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS BORING!! I HAVE NO IDEAS AND AM THINKING OF DISCONTINUING! SORRY I'VE LOST MOTIVATION. DOING MIKE WHEELER X READER????

511 words :)