054. RETURN OF GORDON

Dean hasn't explained anything to Ophelia, despite the girl's consistent questioning. She tried to ask Sam, but he tells her that Dean should be the one to tell her. Both of them are frustrating and angering Ophelia as they are leaving her very confused and it's annoying her.

Dean has also been getting a shorter temper and isn't acting as he usually does, being short with a lot of answers, and his energy scares Ophelia slightly, but she does her best to ignore the discomfort. Partly because she can feel that he's really scared.

Currently, they're in town on a vampire case and Sam and Dean went out to take care of it. Sam returns to the motel, getting both girls' attention.

"Where's daddy?" Ophelia asks.

"He's in the car. We, uh... I need you two to hang out in the bathroom for a bit, okay?" Sam says, picking Libby up off the bed, gently dragging both kids towards the bathroom.

"Couldn't we choose a nicer motel?" Ophelia asks. "And the bathroom isn't much better."

"Yeah, I know. Just stand up, you don't have to sit down or anything." Sam says. He finds the iPod and earbuds on the table and hands them to Ophelia. "Watch a movie. Don't come out until me or your dad come get you." He orders, shutting the door.

Ophelia listens as Dean comes inside and she hears the brothers moving around. After a bit, she hears her dad talk.

"You with us?" Dean questions and Ophelia wonders who he's talking about. She can sense whoever is in the room with them is scared and confused. "Oh, yeah, sorry. You're not going anywhere."

"Where's your nest?" She hears Sam ask and now realizes they took a vampire.

"What?" A woman's voice asks.

"Your nest... where you and your bloodsucking pals hang out." Dean says.

Ophelia turns to Libby and puts both earbuds in, quickly putting a movie on and making sure it's at a volume so she has less chance of hearing anything.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Please! I don't feel good." The woman says.

"Yeah, well, you're gonna feel a hell of a lot worse if we give you another shot of dead man's blood." Dean says.

"Just let me go." The vampire begs.

"Yeah, you know we can't do that." Sam laughs.

"I'm telling you the truth. I'm just... I took something. I'm freaking out! I don't know what's going on!" She exclaims.

"You took something?" Sam asks.

"Yes! I can't... come down. I just want to come down." The vampire says.

"What's your name?" Sam asks.

"Lucy. Please. Just let me go." She begs.

"All right, Lucy, how about this? If you tell us what happened, we'll let you go." Sam says.

"You will?" Lucy asks, looking at Dean who insincerely smiles and nods. When Lucy isn't looking, he shoots Sam a confused look. "Uh, I don't really... um, it's-it's not that clear. I was at Spider."

"Spider?" Sam asks.

"The club, on Jefferson. And there was this guy... he was buying me drinks." Lucy says.

"This guy... what's he look like?" Sam asks.

"He was old, like forty. He had brown hair, a leather jacket... uh, Deacon or Dixon or something. Said he was a dealer... he had something for me." She explains.

"Something?" Dean asks.

"Something new. "Better than anything you've ever tried." He put a few drops in my drink." Lucy says.