140. LARPING

The four Winchesters get to a medieval camp that the two victims for the case they're on had in common. Everybody is in costumes, all doing separate things. A large banner reads Moondoor: The Battle of Kingdoms".

"I, Boltar the Furious, bind you to this stock so that all of Moondoor may see you for what you are -- a thief." Boltar says. The man who is held in the stocks has fake large ears and fake bad teeth.

"My Shadow Orc brethren will descend from the Black Hills and the tents of Mo--" The Orc's fake teeth fall out, him and Boltar looking at each other.

"Uh, hold." Boltar says. He picks up the fake teeth and brushes them off.

"Thanks, Gerry. Sorry." The Orc says.

"Yeah, no problem, Monty." Gerry says. He helps Monty put the fake teeth back in and Monty gives him a thumbs up when he's ready.

"Resume." Gerry announces, back in character.

"And the tents of Moondoor will bebathed in blood as we unseat the queen of the Moons from the throne she stole from the rightful heir -- the Shadow King. And you--" Gerry throws a red bean bag at Monty, hitting him in the forehead.

"Silentium! Serve your time with honor, heathen. And if you need to use the chamber pot, stomp your feet thrice." Gerry walks off.

"Excuse me. Hi. Uh, you are a LARPer, yeah?" Dean asks.

"I prefer the term "interactive literaturist."" Gerry says.

"Right. Uh, I am Special Agent Rosewood. This is Special Agent Taggart." Dean says, him and Sam showing Gerry their badges.

"Hold!" Gerry puts the hood of his costume down. "Um, guys, we're not doing the whole genre mash up thing this weekend. We only do that every third month."

"The..."

"Come again?" Sam asks.

"Your fake badges, the cheap suits, "take your daughters to work day." It's very cool. I get it. Your characters are FBI agents that somehow traveled to Moondoor, but I'm telling you it's just-- it's straight up Moondoor this weekend."

"These aren't fake badges." Sam insists.

"Uh, yeah, they are, and they're..." Gerry takes Sam's badge. "Very good, but, um, well, the ID number shifted to 10 digits with, uh, two letters mixed in at the end of the year, and, uh, the seal's from last month. Really good work." He gives Sam his badge back.

"It's just-- it's a tournament weekend, okay guys, so you got to follow the rules. If there's no rules -- chaos." He puts his hood back on, getting back into character. "Resume. If you would like to join the army of Moons, the queen is always on the lookout for new squires."

"Yes. Right. Uh, we would like to see your queen now, please." Dean says.

"Well, the queen's calendar is booked up months in advance. But if you wish to witness what's in store for you in her army, her highness is overseeing new squires on the pitch as we speak." Gerry states.

They get to the pitch and see two people in medieval clothes and helmets on sword fighting. Eventually, one of them lands on the ground, the other standing above them with the sword aimed at them.

"Yield! I yield!" The one on the ground shouts.

The standing swordfighter takes their helmet off to reveal Charlie and the crowd applauds.

"I love you." The swordfight says.

"I know. Take your leave to my medical tent and attend to your... severed limbs." Charlie says. The swordfighter leaves, Charlie turning to the crowd.