Chapter 1

A/n Hello hello I will be shifting the pov from third person to first so if there is suddenly a pov type switch that's why :3 - Dawn
-•●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●•-

A young Rosewing was walking through the forest, I am mostly green with an brown underbelly, I have vines that grow from my head, which is different from most other Rosewings because the others usually have flowers on their heads, I also have sky blue eyes, my name is Evergreen.

I hear the distant sounds from her village. "Hey there, Ever!" I turned to see her friend Bloom walk up to me.

Ever is a popular nickname with my friends though my brother Mushroom was the one to give me the nickname.

"Hey Bloom!" I say.

"It's nice to see ya today!" Bloom said.

"Yeah it's nice to see you too." I respond.

"So, what's up?" Bloom askes tilting her head.

"The sky." I smirk and respond.

"Hehe yeah the sky is up." Bloom snickered.

"Well Imma be going now, Mushroom is probably waiting for me with our dinner done. See you later, Bloom." I say.

"Alright bye, Ever." Bloom replied.

I walked to me and my brothers house, I opened the door and walked in, I close the door behind me, inside I saw her brother in the kitchen, it looked as though he may be still preparing dinner.

I suppose he hasn't finished dinner already then.

I smile at him."Hey Mushroom." I say, walking closer.

"Hey there Ever, did you do anything interesting while you were out?" Mushroom asked, casting me an glance over his shoulder.

"No, not really." I answer. "Well, besides catching up with Bloom."

"Fern is trying to take over the council... again." Mushroom said the last bit with a roll of his eyes and an large sigh.

"Seriously?" I asked. "Doesn't she ever quit?"

"Apparently not." Mushroom answered. "I wish though..." He must be getting pretty frustrated with the constant annoyance Fern has been giving the council.

"Is it time for dinner?" I ask.

"Yup." Mushroom answered.

"Thats good, I'm hungry!" I say.

They sat down and gobbled up their food with pleasure. "Oh, that was good!" I exclaim.

"Thanks, I'm glad you liked it." Mushroom smiled.

"Yeah, it was amazing!" I reply.

"I think I'm going to head to bed now." Mushroom said with a yawn. "I think I will too actually. " I agree.

I walked to my room, heading in to my bed which was actually hanging off the ceiling and climbed inside.

I close my eyes and fade into sleep, when I re-open my eyes I stood in the forest and I cloud see an rainbow crystal and what I'm pretty sure is an snow leopard sitting next to it just up ahead, I gasp at the sight of the cat I had never seen one before.

"Hello Evergreen." the cat greeted me. I have always had the ability to understand animals.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name??" I ask.

"I'm the Prophecyer of Palera. " the cat smiled kindly up at me.

"Seven dragons from different tribes, a human and a Aquakitty, all United together as one, they will save our beloved land, if they fail... all of Palera might very well be Doomed." the cat stated, his voice suddenly seeming to have the strength of thunder, booming throughout the forest and echoing in my ears.