chapter 6

I was once again practicing with my mentor who was the one to see that I would one day take his place. I have became quite close with the old snow leopard, ForgottenMist. My name is ShadowSeeker by the way.

"Now try again to look into a bright future" ForgottenMist said

I touched the crystal and once again fell into new visions.

A Featherscale named princess Owl was being called by what seemed to be her older brother who looked like an hawk. Then it was gone replaced by what looked like a duo of Rosewings playing together.

But then that one was also replaced by another this one seemed to be more fuzzy, ForgottenMist had said that was what distant future looked to be like, it was of a purple crystal like tail zipping out of his sight with others shouting and chasing after this mysterious dragon.

Then I was back in the prophecyr cave my claws no longer touching the crystal.

Anyone could see futures from the crystal but only the prophecyr could make them out properly, as much as creatures thought it was the future was not set in stone it was more like an river that flowed into many different streams that the world could be knocked into.

I wasn't quite sure I was really supposed to be the next Prophecyr since mine were always jumbled flashes.

"Well anything you could make out what was going on" ForgottenMist asked.

"I could make them all out but they were jumbled flashes like normal." I answer.

"Well what were they?" ForgottenMist asked.

"First was...well it was a princess of the Featherscale's being called by what I'm guessing was her brother then it was three dragonets playing they were one of those misfits Rosewings cause they had like a branch of a pine tree instead of a flower and they were playing with a another Rosewing and then the last vision was a purple crystal like dragon running from others...well I only saw there tail." I explain my visions to ForgottenMist

"Now I must ask you to look towards the closer future. To find who well be coming to visit us." ForgottenMist said.

"Um alright." I respond then I reach out and touch the crystal this time keeping the near future in my brain.

I see an vision of the cave my non vision body sets in come into view.

I see a Rosewing came in she had vines that seemed to grow off her head and she had a hawk perched on her wing and a human on her back next came in a TideStream with a Aquakitty on her back then at the last of the group another female dragon this one was a StormTalon.

I have only seen the humans once or twice, we tend to leave them be and in return they don't try to kill us.

"Uh hello I'm...." The vision faded before the Rosewing could say her name.

"So?" ForgottenMist asked.

"There are three dragons coming all from different tribes and they bring with them a Human a Hawk and a Aquakitty." I answer.

"But the dumb vision cut off before the Rosewing could say their name." I grumble.

"You'll find out her name soon enough." ForgottenMist told me.

ForgottenMist was always nice to me, he was patient he was kind and overall a great mentor for me even if I doubted I was really meant to be an prophecyr.

"How....how do you know the Rosewing is female?" I ask.

"I've already met her in a dream young one." ForgottenMist answered.