Chapter 3

I was walking through the village, my brother is with me today, I was looking forward to seeing my friends today.

"Hey." I spoke, turning to look at Mushroom. "Isn't there a council meeting later?"

"Yep, there is.." Mushroom answered, ducking his head slightly. "I just hope Fern doesn't try to manipulate anyone.."

"Okay, I was just wondering." I reply "And I bet if you told her it bugged you, she would probably stop, she listens to you more than anyone else."

I saw Bloom then, giving a wave before she walked over to her friend.

"Hey Bloom! How're ya doing today?" I asked as she approached.

"I'm doing pretty well." Bloom responded. "What'cha up to?" I ask.

"Nothing really, just walking around the village, enjoying the sights." Bloom answered.

"Hello Bloom." A Rosewing called out, Bloom looked over at the dragon.

"Hi Lilac!" Bloom said happily.

This was the same dragon whom me and Lichen had met in the forest yesterday, so her name is Lilac.

"It's good to see you." Lilac said, her wings were slightly tense as she looked around, she didn't seem to be the most comfortable around other dragons.

"You too" Bloom replied. "Oh! Hey, have you met my friend Evergreen?" 

"It's nice to meet you... formally." Lilac said.

"You too! It's also nice to finally know your name." I agree. "So um... what do you typically do for entertainment?" 

"I don't live in the main village so I don't really do anything around here." Lilac replied.

"Oh, I guess that explains why I don't often see you." I say.

"Do you want to have lunch together?" I offer.

"Alright." Lilac agreed.

"Sounds great." Bloom said.

"Come on, let's go!" I say.

We walked to the village Café to get some lunch together, we sat at an table and ate.

"That was good!" Bloom said. "Yeah it was!" I agree. 

"I'm going home now... bye." Lilac said.

"Okay, bye!" I say, giving a wave to her as she left. "Goodbye!" Bloom said.

"She was nice." I say.

"Yeah she can be at times." Bloom agreed. "What now?" I ask. "I don't know..." Bloom answered.

"I'm going to go to the river for some water." I say.

"Okay, bye Ever!" Bloom said.

I walked to the river to get an drink of water, I leaned down and began to drink and nice cool water, I turned and walked back to the village.

"Hey there Ever." a male Rosewing I knew to be Stump, said.

"Hey there Stump." I reply.

"I got stumped on what to carve next with wood." Stump joked, Stump liked to joke about his name and he also seemed to like doing carvings.

"Ha! Good one." I reply.

"I know...Bloom helped me come up with that one." Stump said.

My close friend group is made up of me obviously then Mushroom Bloom Stump and Lichen, all my friends were nice to each other.