CH:29- Warmth, Devotion, & Perseverance

Afternoon All! Just want to let you know, I'll be posting the last chapter of this story tomorrow. Until then, Happy Reading🤓 & Stay Safe😷

_______________________

Karishma woke up around 7:30 AM and the first thing she did was, to find Haseena next to her, and after not finding her there, she got dressed and came out of the room. She saw Haseena feeding Misha as she tried to keep her eyes open. Karishma moved towards them and while standing behind Haseena, she placed her hand under Haseena's chin and tilted Haseena's face upward to place a kiss on her forehead. "Morning!" She announced as she ruffled Misha's hair and sat next to Haseena.

"Morning Krish!" Misha replied in an excited manner.

"How are you feeling?" She asked as she placed her chin on Haseena's shoulder while moving closer.

"I'm feeling good," She answered as she took the bite from Haseena's hand.

"Miss Singh, Behave!" Haseena mumbled as she moved forward, removing Karishma's chin and her hand from herself.

"Why are you talking to Krish like that, Haseena?" Misha asked, looking at mother, "You are being mean."

"Yes! Don't be a meany Haseena!" Karishma said, wrapping her arms around Haseena once again.

Haseena looked at both of them, "I don't know if I should be happy about you two getting along or I should be worried," She said while getting up from the chair and moving towards the washbasin.

"Do you need help with Mishu?" Karishma asked moving towards Misha.

"No, you get ready for the office," She said turning towards them, "I got it."

"Okay! So, you two get ready. I'm waiting for you in the car," Karishma said while moving towards Haseena once again.

"Stop!" Haseena gestured with her hand, "Not in front of Mishu please," She said, forwarding her hand to Misha, "I still have to discuss with Mishu about us."

"Hmmm...," She turned from midway, "come soon," She said while descending the stairs.

_____________________________

Both of them entered the office together after dropping Misha at her school. Haseena moved towards her desk and Karishma towards hers. Karishma placed her bag on the desk and walked towards Haseena who was sitting with her head in her hands and her eyes closed. She turned Haseena's chair towards her and asked, "How are you feeling?"

"Tired!" She said as she tried to keep her eyes open, "And, my whole body aches."

Karishma looked at her affectionately. "Let me get something for you," She said while getting away from Haseena and moving outside of the cabin.

Haseena gazed at her retreating figure endearingly and then rested her head on the back of the chair and closed her eyes.

Karishma entered the cabin after five to ten minutes with a cup of tea, some biscuits, and some painkillers. "Here!" She placed everything in front of Haseena on the desk and then moved towards the door to lock it. "Miss Mallik, what made you so tired that your boss has to look after you?" She asked teasingly while moving towards Haseena.

Haseena opened her eyes momentarily to look at Karishma who was standing behind her chair now. She closed her eyes and while keeping her head on the headrest, she spoke, "It turns out my significant other is quite a passionate lover," her eyes were still close, "and her ardent way of making love has kept me up all night," she opened her eyes and stretched her neck a little to look up at Karishma who was already observing her every move.