SPARKS

SEASON 2, EPISODE 6

Andrea 'Andy' Herrera

Robert Sullivan

Victoria Hughes

Lucas Ripley

Jack Gibson

Dean Miller

Travis Montgomery 

Officer Kingsley

Ryan Tanner

Cutler

Rigo Vasquez

OC(s)

"Firefighter Bishop, that was 'boss' going for the open Lieutenant slot", the Chief of the Seattle Fire department states, "Olympic Medalist that you are, blah blah blah!", he hurriedly finishes before rushing out to catch up with Captain Sullivan.

"CHIIEEEEF!", Jack Gibson hoots. "Bishop doesn't like it when you beat her to slipping in that gold medal mention!"

Lucas Ripley doesn't comment; he simply grinned and kept walking, leaning over to comment quietly to his best friend and the new Captain of Station 19; whatever it is caused Sullivan to laugh aloud. ..

Later, on the way to the training class in the bay, the current Lieutenant (Gibson) remarks to the aspiring one (Bishop) "Coming for me and Andy, huh?"

The blonde woman laughs, and says "Why? Feelin' twitchy?"

Inside the vehicle bay, they continue their 'back and forth' while waiting for the rest of the participants to arrive; both look around the area, checking out the assembled firefighters and police officers.

"So that you know, there is only room for TWO Lieutanants here at 19, and I like it here" Gibson stated confidently.

"I'll bet!", Bishop sniggered, cutting her eyes in the direction of Andy Herrera, shading some distance away with Victoria Hughes. Andy is Hughes' Training Officer and her partner for today's exercises. Her eyes linger on the Latina's round behind a beat too long, and Gibson pounces on that tidbit:

"No shame in your 'game', huh?" The handsome bearded Firefighter snarked. "That is one fine nalgas though-I don't blame you for lookin'-you should see 'em with no panties or uniform pants on!"(Jack dated Andy for six months before she broke it off when he proposed
marriage...now the occasional hook-up, when neither is involved with another, is how they operate).

"Who says I haven't?" the short busty blonde shot right back. "My 'mack' game is so tight! I'll bet money that I can pull that sexy Officer over there-the one who came with Tanner; the hot brunette-before you can."

"You can pull KINGSLEY before I can? How the fuck do you know she even rolls like that?"

Over-hearing, Hughes said " "TWENTY ON GIBSON!"

"SAME AMOUNT ON BISHOP!" (that from HERRERA)

"Twenty on Jack!" (Dean Miller).

Cutler, Montgomery, and Rigo Vasquez bet $10 on Bishop; Callem Lopez-Carillo, and Walker wager the same amount on Gibson...

As Maya and Jack continued their friendly competition, Sullivan confronts them for joking around and not taking this training seriously. RyanTanner placed a minute bet while Ripley took the fuming Captain aside to calm him down.

"Hey Brother: I know why you're so touchy: I didn't forget. I'll never forget-I loved her too., Sul."

"I know...I know that", Sullivan nodded. "Maybe I should...should go before I alienate A shift any further-not that I haven't done a bang-up job so far in that respect ."