020

"it was me dancing in the marionette's square."

song: blessed-cursed

June 8, 2018

i quickly typed a chapter for the part two of a deadly romance. my fingers moved across my keyboard, with rapid speed.

my fingers slammed on the keyboard as i typed sentences at increasing speeds.

a few minutes later, i heard a knock on my front door i hopped out of my seat and headed out of my room, to the entrance of my home.

when i opened the door, there was nothing besides for a gorgeously wrapped gift box. it took the shape of a rectangle, and the wrapping paper had a pastel, floral pattern. the ribbon that held the box together was white, and there was a note attached to the box.

"what does this say? i pondered. i opened it up, and the nice handwriting shocked me. it was nowhere close to how yae or julia writes, so it couldn't be them.

the note read,

to y/n,

you have stolen my heart. whenever i see a petal blow in the wind, it reminds me of you. whenever i see you in public, you take my breath away. you remind me to bring an inhaler with me whenever i need to run errands.

i always wish to be within your presence. your graceful smile, your beautiful appearance, and how courteous you are. you motivate me, and you make me want to be a better person.

- ??

my jaw dropped. all this effort for someone who's already taken? i need to figure out the truth.

 all this effort for someone who's already taken? i need to figure out the truth

omg y/n has secret admirer??

little do they know :)

me x pookie

the end is near.

stay tuned