021🗣

"in this disorder, a lovely flower blooms."

song: sweet chaos

June 9, 2018

yaes pov bc im cool

I looked out at the horizon, anxious. Who would I rather be with? Y/N, a more recent lover, or Ei, who's loved me since we had met? This was a decision I would rather relinquish. But, it was for the sake of my future.

I took a deep breath and sighed. How could romance be so confusing? I mean, the truth will be easy to accept, right?

Wrong.

- hours ago -

"You know, following your heart is easier than lying." Julia muttered, not looking up from her phone for one
bit. "But, I don't want to break either of their hearts.." I sighed, watching the sunset.

"You said forgive and forget, right? I don't think that forgive means to ditch your true love for someone who had already lost their chance." Julia rolled her eyes. I took a second to rethink - was she right?

"Ei didn't lose her chance. She just made a mistake." I defended. "A mistake? Pfft. You're dense. If I dropped you in a pool of mercury, you would sink to the bottom." Julia responded, sarcastically. 'Did she just humble me?' I thought.

She started to type with increasing speeds. Or, at least, that's what I thought. "I'm not dense. It's the truth." I said.

"If that's the truth, then why don't you go make out with Ei? You're a fucking pussy." Julia said, getting up from the spot where she sat. She tossed a note to me, and left.

As her large feet stomped down the stairs, I opened the note, expecting nothing but affection.

When I read it, my mind went into a period of shock.

Dear Yae,

I don't want to deal with your bullshit anymore. "I did nothing wrong though?" Cut the crap. You're a shitty person. Why would you fall for your ex, while you're in a relationship?

I'm done with your fucking manipulation. I'm leaving Inazuma. Never contact me again, you fucking hoe.

- Your Ex :)

My jaw dropped. Is this who Y/N truly was?

And the answer was yes.

heyheyhey!!

i'm so sorry for those who wanted a good ending, i chose the bad ending instead :,)

this isn't even the ending, more chapters to come :)