Mates

• Dedicated to Worma

 Sorry sorry i wish i had upoaded but on the bright side our computer is up expect a lot more up dates starting march 18

I stared at him my mouth hanging open as i took in his looks. his short hair looked as if he ran his hands through it constantly. His blue eyes looked relived as came towards me. He hugged me and I gasped as tingles shot uy arm.

"what whyd you do that" I gasped.

He blush and mumbled something I couldn't hear and ran out.

What was that about I thought weirded out. I went to bed wondering about his strange behavior

I woke up and waddled to the cafeteria where I loaded my plate. After eating my tastless meal i stood up and hobbled back to my room where i took a nice long refreshing nap.  i awoke to the sound of johns voice as it cut through the air angrily.

    "  i cant let you take her she is my world the air i breath."

 then another familaiar voice cut in roughly it barked out " leave me with john we must discuss this."

" She is my mate" john hissed and my heart broke into a million peices he he he had a mate someone to love and cherish i would have to had blake been a real. faintly i heard the other voice say something but i was to numb. i blocked it out and willed myself to sleep.

 I woke up and remembered the imformation i had earned last night. i began to feel the salty tears run down my face as i thought about it.  Then it hit me the sudden attraction to him, the emotions, the hurt when i belived he had a mate, the sparks it all makes sense now.  He's my mate! The stress got to my frail body and and i went into a deep sleep not even disturbed by dreams of John.