Mate

To the side we have my nerd Garson

Sasha's POV 

~~~~~~~~~~ 

The bell rang signaling the end of first period Ally and I sat back and watch as the prank began. When the bell rang everybody shoved their way out of the classrooms. Ally and I laughed as people began to slip on the cooking oil and Glue mixture I had put on the floor. I checked and saw all of my brothers and my math teacher Mr.Crax covered in the mixture. I nodded to Ally and she turned the main air conditioning unit on high. With it on high a ton of sparkles, glitter, and feathers came out and coated them. Ally, me, and the ones smart enough to go around the mess began to laugh our asses off. I looked up and saw a new boy he was gorgeous. He had black hair and his profile was strong and sexy. As I was about to look away his blue eyes conected with mine and i felt a rush of love. I was scared by my emotions so i turned away as i did i heard my wolf yell "mate". What a way to meet my mate by pranking him. I walked over to Ally and tried to forget him. I saw the angry headmaster and grabbed Ally. I tugged her into the parking lot where we looked at each other and screamed "run the purple smurf headmaster wants to behead us." All of the nonfeathery people ran and drove away. Ally got into her car while hopped on my baby we drove home to compelete setting up the second part of the prank. As we worked I said "Ally looks like you aren't the only one with a mate." 

She replied "what are you talking about? Ooooo you met him what's his name where'd you meet when is he hot?''  

"breath I don't know his name he is a new student who got pranked today and he is hot as hell!!!!" I said trying to answer all of her questions. Suddenly the door slammed and we went up to my room waiting for the prank to began. My brothers came up and screamed " nice prank but next time warn us" then they sprinted for their showers. Judging from their yelps Tyler and Caleb were the first to figure out that we had turned off the hot water. The other quickly discovered it too. My brothers marched in with feathers every where and demanded that we turn the heated water back on. So Ally and I went down stairs grumbling the whole way once we turned it on we waited for night to fall for the rest of our prank.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

At Midnight  

~~~~~~~~~~ 

Once the boys were asleep ally and I glanced at each other and nodded. She went to prank Caleb and Robby a while I had Tyler and Garson. I With a string I tied jars of urine to their wrists and ankles. Then I set off a ton of alarm clocks they jerked awake and got splashed in urine. They ran into the showers not knowing Ally had filled all of there soaps with food dye. Oh I can't wait to see them In the morning I thought as Ally and I fell asleep.