Moving

The next day

I woke up in my hospital bed cuddled up to my pillow.  I sighed and looked over at the clock on my bedside table 2:17.  Wow I slept for a  long long time I must be all better. I smiled at the thought soon I would be pranking my brothers with Ally again.  The only thing that would be different is that she would have Derek and I would have John.

John I wonder where he is no let me correct myself.  I wonder who he is I know virtually nothing about him. I have to think about it though I know nothing about him do I want have him come live in the Alpha house with me?

I have to have him come with me I need him he needs me. We are meant for each other.  Just then John walked in and i smiled at him. 

"John," I whispered nervously " Umm I-I-I-I wa-aaas wondering if maybe umm you uumm ya know yo-ou"

He chuckled and said "If I what? Just spit it out silly."

"Iwaswonderingifyouwanttomoveintothealphahousewithmesinceyouknowwearematesandall" I rushed out.

John raised his eyebrows and said "hold on and let me decipher what you just said." I waited for a moment blushing profusely.  Then I heard John say " of course i will you silly beautiful girl."  He rushed at me and kissed me every where he could.

Six Months Later at the Alpha House

Ally and I shrieked with laughter  at the sight before me. There Derek and John stood in hot pink dresses and wigs.

"Ha teaches you to bet on us" laughed Ally and i nodded in agreement then began laughing louder. Suddenlyy all of the others stopped laughing and stared behind me.  I shut up and turned slowly then froze as I took in the person before me.

                                           BLAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok guys this story will be over soon because i am just not feeling it any more. I will complete it in a couple chapters.