Voices

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layed my head back and sighed. Today will be hard I'm not sure what to do with my self is he my mate or not. Should I trust him or not. Who was in the hospital and last but not least if he's not my mate then who is?

Ugh this sucks from now on I won't focus on that only on escaping. I sat back and listened. I heard Blake's snores and a low chatter. I pushed away the sound of Blake and focused on the chatter. The more I focused the clearer it became it was the low tone of the guards voices.

One of them said "I don't like this Cole taking the daughter of an alpha exspecialy the alpha of the second largest pack."

The second guard hissed "shut up if he heard you we are both dead."

There was a pause as if they were looking around. Then #2 said "the only reason he kidnapped her is because she didn't suicide when we faked Blake's coma."

So they did fake it that means he must not actually be my mate. A real mate wouldn't be able to stand putting me in that much agony. I know my family should be looking for me and the drug will wear off all the way soon then I'll contact them through the mind link.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Caleb's POV

~~~~~~~~~~ It hurts so much I miss Sasha she's been gone for three days now. I need some thing to ease the pain to make me better. I need my mate but of course I haven't found her yet.

Tammy ,the school slut, came up to me.

"you look sad maybe I could make you better." she said trailing her fingers down my chest.

I smirked and said "I don't know wanna test that theory." I leaned in to kiss her when I heard a voice in my head. Not just any voice Sasha's.