home

I looked into Blake's face and screamed remembering what he had done to me.  I stumbled back and John ran up to Blake and punched him square in the nose. 

"Why are you here"  Demanded Ally.

"for Sasha" he whispered.  I buried my face into John and he patted my shoulder.

"Why do you want her" growled out John.

"She's my mate."  He cried hysterically.

"No I am not" I screamed.  "Just leave me alone."

"If you are her mate why did you take her to the rouges" Growled Derek.

Blake looked at us with wide eyes and said "I took her to my Alphas to get Her accepted into our pack.  I had to if I wanted to mate her."

John growled furiously when he said I wanted to mate her.  Then when he heard Blake say "Which I wanted to of course" he lost all control.

John shifted and lunged aiming for Blake's neck.  Blake  twisted out of John's reach and growled at him before shifting.  I watched as john ran around behind Blake and tore a hunk out of his leg.  As Blake whined in pain John flew in again and sliced open Blake's stomach.  Blake flung himself around and bit at John,  John backed away but got sliced across the face.  It was shallow but it hurt my heart and made me realise I am the Alpha this is my fight.

I yelled in an Alpha tone "this is my fight I am alpha leave."  Everyone tried to fight it.  John lasting the longest but eventually they all left.

I circled Blake and looked for an opening.  Then I noticed just how bad John had gotten him.  Hids intestines were starting to peak out of him side.  More and more with each step.  Suddenly I was consumed with pity.  Pity for a dieing wolf that had lost it's mind. It was hurting both mentally and physically.  I lunged in and bit at his neck when he dropped to the ground I knew I had ended his pain.

I walked over to everyone and said 'Come on, Let's go home."

John nodded and the ones in human form murmurered their agreement.  Then I rembared the dress. 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I screamed in my head running back to where John had shifted.

"What" John asked materializing at my side.

I smiled shyeepishly and said " when I shifted I ripped my dress."

John shook his head at me and we walked home together.

I am done with this book hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.