Ally

To the side is Ally

Sasha's pov

Uggg it's tuesday I don't want to go to school maybe I should ask Ally if she wants to skip. "hey ally do you wanna skip I hate Tuesdays"  

"of course we are skipping remember, last year we said Tuesday is skip day" she said. I laughed and asked " what do you feel like doing" she grinned evilly and said lets go to the ocean.  

"what is up with that grin are you gonna murder me oh god nooo HELP HELP ALLY IS TRYING TO MURDER ME!!!!" I screamed and Caleb ran in and saw the scene rolled his eyes and walked out  

Aly said "chill out we are going to that werewolf only beach who knows maybe we will find our mates"  

I chuckled and said "and if we don't at least there will be hot guys" she nodded eagerly. "Let's go get you dressed up" she said. Then shoved me into a black bikini with white stars on it after that she told me to put some jean shorts and an orange tank over it. We hopped on my bike and rode to the beach once we were there we stripped down and shifted. I admired ally's wolf it was so beautiful compared to my blood red wolf with the tips of my ears and tail black. Even though I saw it a lot I was always shocked by its beauty. Her wolf is white on the left side and black on the right side and on her face the colors swirl in a yin-yang symbol. I mind linked her [{ Ally lets run!!!!!}]  

She nodded her big furry head and ran off I howled and chased after her. We jumped into the ocean and shifted back into our human form. (We were still in our bikinis our clothes stay on us and we only took off our shorts and shirts).  

Suddenly I heard a guy whisper "mate" I looked up and Saw ally lip locked with a guy. I chuckled then screamed "ahhh Help help my friends face is being eaten" Ally imeatitly looked up I smirked and said "about time".  

"shut up" she mumbled into her mates chest.  

"lol you guys take Ally and i's food and go have a picnic maybe learn each others names before you make out again"  

Ally blushed furosiosly and said "ok but you better not leave I still have to hook you up with a hot guy" 

"yay I get a hot guy now go or I will barbque your stuffed spiderman"  

"noooo!!!!!!" she cried pulling her mate away from me. "not spiderman" I smirked as she went off with her mate then hopped on my bike and left. 

~~~~~~~~~~ A FEW HOURS LATER 

~~~~~~~~~~ Ally walked in and I smiled wanting to know what happened. Until I saw that she was pissed and I was the target of her anger. Then I ran into my room and locked the door shouting "you'll never catch me alive. "  

I stayed in my room thinking 'what in the world is she mad about' until I fell asleep.