Running

Blake's POV

We looked at each other and shifted. I looked at her wolf and gasped it was the exact opposite of mine. Mine was all black except for the tips of my ears and tail which was red. Sasha's was the total opposite. I admired her for a minute before barking. At the sound of my bark she sent me a wolfy grin. We took off and ran. About 17 miles later we arrived at a pond. The area was beautiful surrounded by lush green trees and flowers. At the pond we laid down. Once we were down I asked "what is this place?"

"it's my place I come here to exacape alpha duties." said Sasha. "Let's play a game" she said excitedly.

"ok" I said "what do you want to play"

"I don't know" Sasha said.

I laughed and said "how about charades."

Sasha nodded eagerly and said "I'll go first." she got up and acted like a fish.

I called out "fish" and she shook her head. "salmon" I said partly confused.

"yes" she chirped. Sasha pulled me up and I began. I pointed at my self made a heart then pointed at her.

"cinnamon buns" she screamed. I laughed and shook my head She whispered shyly "you love me."

I grabbed her and spun her in a circle saying "I love you."

She smiled slyly and said "l. Love. You."

I yelped with joy and rushed back to her house. We never made it there though. On the way there we had bags thrown over out heads. We were dragged away. they were ignoring our pleas for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...