Alpha

The drug probably wasn't meant for alpha heirs that is probably why my mate would acknowledge him by name. That means that blake knows that guy though and if Blake knows him that means he lied to me one way or another. He probably just didn't want to mention that his pack got betrayed by a member nothing else. I should get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

a few hours later  

I woke up to find myself being held by Blake. I sat up and kissed him.  

Then I asked "how do you know that guy?"  

"how do you even know that I know the guy?" asked Blake startled.  

I said "I heard you talking to him it seemed like you knew him now please tell me why and include the truth this time." 

Blake sat down and said "it's a long story but I'll shorten it up for you. When I was younger about 14 Cole left the pack. He came back a couple months later. He had a rouge army and was raving about how we killed his mate. He never had a mate as far as the pack knew. He killed everyone but me. I managed to escape into the woods and become a rouge. Now you tell me if you were drugged how did you hear our conversation?" 

I shrugged and said "I really don't know maybe the drug wasn't developed to knock out soon to be alphas."  

"Maybe" he mumbled.  

Then I asked the question that kept on nagging me. "what did he mean by what does she know why wouldn't he want me to know that he attacked your pack?" 

"I don't know" said Blake. "he's crazy." 

I nodded slowly now convinced that he was a fake. He didn't want me as a mate all of this was set up to make me gain trust in him and want to have us become alpha sooner. I'm not even sure he's my mate. If you can make a drug that immobilizes an alpha heir why not a drug that imatates the mating bond. The only thing is if he's not really my mate why would he have cut himself. Unless he didn't and that was one of the rouges using a drug that makes him look like Blake.