Brothers

Hi guys You may not be getting any updates for a little bit at least from monday till the next because it is spring break and i will be in New Orleans

I awoke and smiled as i thought of John.  He was my mate sure there were a couple complications but we were meant for each other weren't we? Wait a second if he was already a doctor how old was he hopefully he isn't to old.  Lost in my thoughts of John i didn't notice my brothers crowd into the room.

"hhmmmhhhmmm" Caleb cleared his throat to get my attention.

" Caleb, Garson, Tyler, Robby. I missed you guys When do i get to go home? " I tacked on the last bit wondering how long i had left with John. 

Robby answered me "Well you get released tomorrow but when you go home after that is up to you."

I frowned and asked "What do you mean?"

They all shared a look and it was silent for a bit. I started to get frustrated and tap my fingers on the beds railing when Tyler answered me.  "Well, You are Johns mate so you may want to go with him."

"oh" i said. Then i questioned "How did you know he was my mate?"

This time it was Garson who answered "You know that feeling you get when some one in the finds there mate."

"yeah" i said quietly.

"Well we got that feeling and our wolves told us it was John and when we asked him he said his mate was you.  Plus when you woke up we got the same feeling from you."

"Oh, now i feel dumb." I said blushing.  "but if you get the feeling when someone else finds there mate how come you didnt tell me about not feeling it with Blake?"

"We thought we didnt feel it because he wasn't a pack mate" they all mumbled.  I nodded and yawned quietly fighting to stay awake.

"Go to sleep we'll be back in the morning to check you out. Try and make a decision while we are gone ok" said Caleb.