Captivity

Sasha's POV

They threw bags over our heads ignoring our pleading. I growled and kicked out at them twisting and turning. Finally they got fed up and jabbed me with a needle. It made it so I couldn't move I couldn't do anything but hear. My mate believing that I was unconscious was talking to him self.

He said "this is all my fault I should have protected her. I should have protected everyone. I never should have done this."

The van doors opened and I was carried to a dark damp cellar. Blake was carried to the same room.

A person came and said "Blake its been to long I hear you found your mate. She's a pretty little thing. I may have to keep her."

Blake growled and said "what do you want Cole."

The man called Cole said "I think it's pretty obvious I want to know what you told your mate. How much does she know?"

Blake glared at him and hissed "she doesn't know anything now let her go."

Suddenly a thought occurred to me 'if they are having this conversation in front of my it's either staged or their drug was supposed to knock me out. So that means that my mate is a fake or there drug isn't meant for alpha heirs. It's probably just the second one at least I hope it is.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it is super short and I haven't uploaded in 4ever but you really should soak in all of her observations they are important.