Chapter 7 Revenge Plan In Progress

Above is a picture of what Sawyer is wearing.

S: Guys we reached 1K views!!

K: GO US!!

S: High five!

*high fives like the dorks we are*

K: Hey, do think we can turn that into money?

S: No, no we can't sadly.

K: Poo.

We love you guys sooo much and love your guy's comments!

S: Just to let everybody know you made me feel bad for doing homework. I never do homework!!

K: *Nods head* It's true, shes a procrastinator.

S: Says the one with a science project due in a week that's a huge chunk of her grade.

*DEATH STARE EACH OTHER*

Anyways... We love you, we especially love the comments, thanks to everybody that votes!

*blows kisses*

LOVE YOU!

LIGHTS! BOOK! READ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sawyer's POV

I was smiling from ear to ear as Grace and I made our way to school. I had the perfect idea. Scars by Papa Roach was on the radio and it only made my mood lighten even more.

Grace kept trying to change the station to her bubble gum pop crap. She reached her hand over to the radio and I saw her in the conner of my eye. I waited for her to lean completely over in her seat and jerked the car to the left, causing her to almost face plant on the dash. I laughed long and hard at her facial expression. Today was gonna be a great day.

15 minutes later we were at school. I pulled in a parking space and started my evil revenge plan. Little did Adam know that he messed with the queen of pranks.

Grace kept giving me frightened looks. For the fifth time she begged, "Sawyer please don't blow up the school, or catch it on fire, or release a bunch of mice or spiders in the school!" I have been trying to plan my senior prank and I joked about that with her. Ok in all honesty I wasn't completely kidding but hey, no worries that's for next year.

I rolled my eyes, "That's for next year Grace. God no trust. And I'm planning nothing." I pulled down my aviators to the tip of my nose and jutted out my bottom lip and gave her my puppy dog eyes.

Now she rolled her eyes and I instantly smiled and pushed my glasses back up my nose. We pushed the doors of the school open.

"I know you're planning something Sawyer Taylor Jacobs! You've got your," she waved her hands at me, "look."

"One, don't use my middle name, you're not my mother. Two, what look?" I asked innocently.

She waved her finger in my face. "Oh you know the look."

I had to push my laughter down as we walked into English class. "I can't say I do." I said tilting my head to the side, letting my face color into confusion.

"One, you never willingly smile that much unless you are planning a prank. Two, in no way are you a morning person, and you are acting freaking chipper. Three, you're wearing your hoodie, meaning you don't want your nice clothes dirty, which goes back to you planning a prank. That look." She all but yelled. We sat down in our seats, me directly in front of her.

I turned in my chair to look at her. I tapped my chin in fake concentration."Hmm, nope doesn't ring a bell." I said looking at her. She looked about to scream, when all of a sudden the bell rung. I smiled wickedly, "But that does..." And turned back in my seat and listened to Ms. Davis drone on about writting a book. Boring! I love to write but not when I'm forced to or when they choose what we have to write about.