Chapter 4 The Best Brother Ever!

Look we updated again! See we do love you people!

S: We do?

K: Yes we do.

S: But you said-

K: I don't care what I said! SILENCE!

Ok... Well... Enjoy!

LIGHTS! BOOK! READ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

I walked into our shoe box of a apartment. I kicked off my shoes, dropped my keys in the key bowl and sat down in our kitchen/dinning room. I then heard a door slam and little light footsteps running through the appartment.

My little sister tackled me. She looked a lot like our mom. She had pitch black wavy hair with bright blue vibrant eyes. She had her hair up in a pony tail and a bow that I helped with this morning. She had jeans, a pink t shirt on, and black sneakers. I paid for everything she was wearing. Not like dad was going to.

I picked up my sister Lilly and sighed. She was the only good thing in my life. And as soon as I turn 18 I'm getting her out of here, and to my aunt and uncle in Florida. They would take us now, if not for the fact of the law saying we have to stay with our monster of a guardian, and I'm still a minor so I can't make a statement or report. Our uncle and aunt don't live in the same state, and nobody believes a guy that is beloved to everybody could be a abusive douche bag with a gambling problem.

"What's new Lil?" I asked using her nickname. Putting her down in the process .

"I was wondering if I could stay at a friend's house tonight pleasssssse?" She said using her puppy dog eyes. She never had problems making friends, and this was no surprise.

"I don't know.... Isn't today a school night?" I asked.

"Ya but her mommy promised to make us go to bed early and would take us to school tomorrow." She said smiling.

"I would have to talk to her..." I said going to do the dishes before dad got home and beat me. He never layed a hand on Lilly and he never would, I would kill him before that happened.

"Here." She thrusted a piece of paper at me and I dried my hands and took it. There was a letter complete with a name and a phone number. She went to school a week before me, because I don't really think school is a big priority.

I chuckled, "You planed this all out huh?"

"Yup." She said popping the p.

"Fine go pack." I said. It would keep her away from here and our abusive father and she deserves some fun.

She jumped in my arms and gave me kisses all over my face. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are the best brother is the history of brother's! I love you!" She yelled.

"I love you too kido. Now go pack while I call her." I said and kissed her cheek. She ran off to our bedroom that we shared.

I picked up the home phone connected to our wall and dialed.

A woman answered on the other end. "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Ms. William's?" I asked.

"Yes, who's this?" Ms. William's asked.

"I'm Adam Johnson, I'm Lilly's older brother." I said hoping it clicked with her who I was. Talk about awkward.

"Oh yes! I've been waiting for your call!" She said in a chipper tone.

I rolled my eyes. "So... My sister said that you were going to allow her to spend the night tonight? And that you would drive her to school tomorrow?" I asked not sure how to say this.