Chapter 2 Explicit Content

**First off this does NOT have any explicit content!! You will get it at the end of the chapter I promise!**

Heyy readers thanks soooo much for reading our book we appreciate x10!!!!

We love you all and each one of you are amazing!

Up above is the outfit Adam is wearing!

Oh and comment if you want banter between S and K (thats the writers of this book) at the end of the chapters to see how we argue about the book! There might even be a guest star *cough* Sawyer *cough*

Anyways..... Hope u like this chapter!

LIGHTS! BOOK! READ!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adam's POV

I slammed the door to my piece of junk of a car. But hey I'm lucky I even have this car if was up to my dad it would be just a way to get more money.

I walked into the school that read Eastwood High School. Can you even call these places a school anymore? All they do is test you.

I opened the door and everybody's eyes were staring at me. I smirked, this is how it is with every school I went to. Everybody always wanted the new kid and as soon as they found out I was a bad boy they all wanted a date. My smirk grew and like the gentlemen I am I would accept. I walked to the musty old office and swung open the door.

I gave the woman secretary a big charming smile and she stared in awe. What can I say? I'm hot.

"Excuse me I'm-" I started.

"The new student," she sputtered. "Mr. Johnson right?"

I smiled again. "Yup that's me."

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it read 2:15.

Well I missed all the classes except the last one and that one already started. Great.

The woman was looking through a stack of papers. I at least wanted to attend one class today. I started to drum my fingers on the lady's desk showing my impatients.

She finally found the papers she was looking for. She handed me three papers.

"One has your schedule, locker number, and combination. One is the map of the school. And the last one you need all your teachers to sign by... Uhm, tomorrow at the end of school since you were late today." She explained in a chipper voice.

"Thanks." I grumbled at how she said the last part. I left the office and looked at my schedule. History. Ok now, I gotta find it on my map.... found it! I started walking through the empty hallways.

When I reached the door I shoved all the papers in my back pocket. And strode in the classroom intrupting the probably boring class. Everybody was staring at me and whispering. I rolled my eyes I hate first days.

I looked to the slightly irritated man. "May I help you?"

"Yeah" I said "I'm your new student. "

"Mr. Johnson I presume?" The man said with a smug tone.

"Yep," I said "but you can just call me Adam this is high school not a fancy restaurant." I say that in a snarky tone so I could get back at him for that smug look.

"Ok Adam you can have the only open seat in the room next to Sawyer," He said slightly grinding his teeth that can't be noticed by the students. "Will you raise your hand Sawyer?"

I smirked and looked towards the class expecting a boy but there sat a irritated looking beauty that was a girl.

I sat down next to her and openly stared at her. She had beautiful wavy blonde hair. With a shirt that had the words Parental Advisory Explicit Content written across her chest. She also had black skinny jeans with black converse. She was the perfect size she wasn't a twig like most girls I date, but she wasn't fat. She had flawless skin with mascara and red lip stick across her beautiful plump lips. Everything about her body language screamed stay away though. I wonder why...

Then she smirked. She smirked?! Usually girls would be blushing under my stare!

She turned and looked into my gaze looking angry. When I wouldn't look away from her beatiful grey eyes, her smirk deepend. "Take a picture it will last longer." She practically sneered at me.

I had to fight off a blush as she turned back around in her seat. I NEVER BLUSH! What is happening to me?

I smirked as I thought, she was nothing just another girl that wants to go to the mall and get her nails done. Probably has the perfect life. Where mine is five kinds of messed up.

That's how the rest of class went. Me staring at her by accident, her making a comment, me turning around again, and the girl on the other side of Sawyer openly laughing.

I decided I would ask her out at the end of class to get her out of my system.

When the bell rung though she ran out of the classroom right when I opened my mouth.

Well then...

The girl that sat next to her ran out after her. My eye brows scrunched in confusion.

That was weird.

A girl with the fakest look ever came over to me. She smelt bad and my eyes were watering at the smell. She barely had any clothes on and what little she did was skin tight.

"Arn't you cute!" She said in a annoying voice.

I stood up being taller than her little form. I gave her a look. And she stuck out her bottom lip.

"Do you wanna hang out?" She said putting emphasis on the last two words.

I looked at the door again. I shrugged, why not? It's not like I have a girlfriend.

"Let's go." I said and swung my keys on my fingers.

This should take my mind off that girl. That Sawyer girl was right, she was Parental Advisory Explicit Content.