Pillow talk

Laying where he left her to find the walkie talkie, Wren physically couldn't move her body to get up. When she had decided to just get this over with she had no idea what she had been in for. Bucky had kept true to to his word and fucked the shit out of her. Groaning, she tried to do more than roll over onto her back, but couldn't manage it. He disappeared into the bathroom before coming over with a damp washcloth to gently clean between her still very sensitive thighs.

At her moaning gasp Bucky chuckled as he leaned down to press a brief kiss to her lips. "Just take it easy, doll. I'll take the first shift until you can walk again." Stepping back in time to miss her fist he laughed as he tossed the wet rag into the bathroom.

"Va te faire foutre, connard." She growled out as she slowly but surely rolled to the edge of the bed. (Fuck you, asshole.)

"I'll let you in a little bit if you behave yourself. First we gotta do our jobs." If she hadn't seen for herself how shaky his stride was as he walked over to grab his boxer briefs she would have kicked him.

He was affected by what just transpired as she was; he was just able to hide it better. Then again he'd been doing the fucking and she'd been on the receiving end of it. If it was the last thing she did she would screw him so far into a stupor that he forgot what his name was on purpose and this time he'd be begging her for it. Dragging herself up onto shaking legs Wren made it into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

It was as she was washing between her thighs that she thought to herself that she was extremely glad she'd gone to see Dr Thompson about some more permanent birth control after that night at the bar. She did not want to have a mini Bucky Barnes running around from an accidental slip up. Hell she didn't want any kids. She just wasn't the mothering type, not after the kind of upbringing she'd had.

Rinsing off Wren dried off and went back out to the bedroom for clothes only to see that Bucky was dressed in just his underwear. Rolling her eyes she grabbed a fresh pair of underwear and her joggers from earlier before tossing on a tight tank top sans bra. The whole time she felt his eyes watching her, but she refused to let it affect her. Leaving the room she went to get the lunch he'd bought them earlier.

Laughing at the mess Bucky had made when he half-assed put the groceries away. There was frozen meals in the fridge and a bag of chips tossed in the sink. Her candy and granola had somehow ended up in the freezer and her plums were spilled all over the floor. The only thing that had actually gone where it was meant to be were the sandwiches and drinks. Putting everything to rights she grabbed out the iced tea and the sandwich clearly meant for her because it was half the size of the other one.

Deciding that she could be nice to him after the incredible sex he'd given her she grabbed out his sandwich and poured him a glass of tea, but she refused to bring it to him. Setting them down on the small kitchen table she went back to the bedroom to eat on the bed, telling him, "Food is on the table."

Glancing over his naked shoulder he grinned at her. "Thanks, doll. He's on the phone if you wanna sit here while I go eat."

Wordlessly Wren nodded and moved to sit in his now vacant chair. She couldn't help but watch him leave the room. Watch as the muscles in his back moved as he walked away. Not to mention his perfectly formed ass..

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." The grin on his face when her eyes met his just about split his face in two the smug bastard. Owning it she grabbed her phone from her pocket and snapped a picture to his amusement. "Thanks for the suggestion, Bucket."

Rolling his eyes at the annoying nickname he made his way out to the kitchen. Shifting to face the monitors Wren switched back into work mode. Just because she broke her rule once didn't mean she'd do it again while they had to keep their eyes on the target. As sexy and phenomenal as Barnes was in bed she wouldn't let him distract her from doing her job. Eating the halfway decent sandwich she sipped on her tea as she watched Richardson putter around his office after changing out of his off the rack suit into more comfortable sweatpants and a t-shirt.