𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Your POV

"Where is she?!" I heard a voice exclaim, making me pull away from the kiss.

Frantically I looked around for a way to escape before they caught us.

"What do we do now? They're almost here." I muttered in worry.

"This way." Manjiro said and held my hand as he led the way. The long halls and expensive interior made me look around like a kid on a field trip to a museum.

Bat ang swerte naman at walang  katao-tao dito.

[T: Why are we so lucky that there's no one else here.]

After a few moments of walking and sneaking, we finally made it out from the house. 

Running as far as we can we hid near an alleyway so the two tall men won't find us.

"Are you okay, Manjiro? Did they hurt you? How about your wound?" I asked in worry as I check his condition. And other than looking sleep-deprived and malnourished, at least he doesn't have any injuries.

"Lulu-chin..." He muttered

"Hmm?"

"Are you feeling cold?" He asked, making me realize that I was just wearing a short night robe.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot that I was wearing this thing. Look at it, it's so short. The kidnapper must be a pervert." I complained 

"You don't like it?" He asked

"Huh? Well, it's not that bad but I'd rather sleep in pajamas than this." I said and after a moment I gasped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"W-what if. WHAT IF THEY RAPED ME WHILE I WAS ASLEEP?!" I exclaimed and felt my body as if there was something strange.

"They didn't" He said as I was beginning to panic.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I heard someone say that they went out after they brought you in." He said making me sigh in relief.

"That's good. We should go and ask help from the police." I said and was about to get ahead but he stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"Don't"

"Huh?"

"They won't be able to do anything. You don't know how dangerous they are." He said in a serious tone.

"Then what do you suggest us to do? Let them do what they want? Do you know that I wasn't the only one who got kidnapped? There were other girls who were forced to be prostitutes. And what if they find us again?" I asked.

"The other girls that got caught with you escaped. They will find the place soon." He said, making me smile in relief.

"How'd you know that?" I asked

"I heard it."

"Oh"

"..."

"..."

"But what if they try to find us?" I asked

"I have a place we can hide." He said.