𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Bonten's Headquarters

Another meeting occurred among them and Mikey who was bored out just stayed silent throughout the start of the meeting until they began to bicker. It was mostly Sanzu arguing with Ran or Rindou but he still doesn't like the noise so he fired a bullet straight into the middle of the table to make them shut up.

He then said to get to the point as he was eager to go home. The others knew what makes their boss want to go but never they did question it. Kakucho gave an update about the debt they're trying to collect. hand and presented his own findings which took Mikey's interest and let him talk.

"I dug up something interesting that we might be able to use. Apparently that Furukawa guy had an affair with their housemaid from the Philippines and had a son named Danielo Cruz who recently came to Japan according to his father's call. Aaaanddd...a little birdie told me that he's the boss' ex-lover before he cheered on her. Like father, like son, am I right?" Sanzu said as a dark aura surrounds their boss.

Luz never mentioned him before and to think he would find out this way is somehow laughable. Then again, he didn't even think of asking her about her past since it's irrelevant to their relationship now. 

"If we could follow this Danielo, he could lead us to our primary target." Koko muttered as Sanzu continued to speak saying that his minions have failed to track him down just like his father.

"Well, isn't this taking us back to my prior suggestion? We can bait the son using his ex and lead us to his father." Ran stated as the whole room fell silent, waiting for Mikey to answer.

The meeting did not give them a new option but simply reflected it back to the start. If Mikey had no feelings for Luz then he would've just agreed to Ran's idea but with his affection towards her, he would rather disband Bonten to keep her beside him at all times.

L&M Restaurant

"Great work today, Madam." The staff greeted in respect as Luz was clocking out to finally go home. She greeted them back as well politely before walking out the door with a smile on her face.

On her way back, she was thinking of what to cook for dinner when she smelled something sweet along the street. She found a street vendor selling Mikey's favorite snacks so she went in line to buy a few to take home.

"Thank you for your purchase." The vendor states before she continued on her way holding the warm bag of dorayaki and taiyaki in her grasp. She felt so happy that she even hums as she walks. Not paying much attention to her way she bumped into someone almost making her drop the bag of food.

"Ah, sorry." She said and bowed politely before continuing to walk when she was grabbed by the wrist. She had no time to react as the unknown person covered her mouth with a prescribed towel making her lose consciousness.

Putang-ina, nakidnap nanaman an mukhang bata.

[T: Fucking hell, me and my child-like height got kidnapped again.]

Everything was dark and it seemed like she was in a dream again. All she can see was a road with many cars passing by and Mikey across the road. She was waving at him so happily while a picture of a young boy which she buried in the past. 

While she was happy knowing that the boy was Mikey, a speeding car wanting to overtake the track passing by moved to the sidewalk where she was standing at. She was shocked that she stepped back and tripped. She heard Mikey call her name but she did not even notice that she was lying on the ground staring at the night sky while her head was cracked open and bleeding profusely after hitting her head on a rock.

Her vision began to fade as she heard her name being called.

Luz then gasped as her eyes shot open and now she was back to the reality of which she was kidnapped once again. Though, unlike in the past, she awoke inside a comfortable-looking room. She did not have her limbs tied up which made her confused. Standing up with a bit of dizziness, she tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Huh?" She asked as she saw her reflection in a giant mirror beside the bed. Her clothes were different, all of the accessories were taken away and her phone was nowhere to be found.

The mirror suddenly turned transparent and a familiar face appeared with a smile that brought her disgust.

"Nagustuhan mo ba ang kwarto mo Luz?" The person asked as Luz went to bang don't he window.

[T: Do you like your room, Luz?]

"Hayop ka Dan, anong ginagawa mo dito at anong ibig-sabihin neto?!" She exclaimed with anger but Danielo just sat comfortable and put on a wide grin on his face.

[T: Dan, you animal, what are you doing here and what's the meaning of this?!]

"Hearing you call me by nickname brings back good memories. Namiss ko boses mo Luz, wag ka mag-alala, gusto lang kitang kausapin." Danielo said and continued to recall memories of them dating before they broke up which irked her so much that she threw a lamp against the glass that separates them.

[T: Hearing you call me by nickname brings back good memories. I miss your voice, Luz, don't worry, I just wanted to talk with you.]

Danielo did not flinch and just advised her to stop so she won't hurt herself but she did not listen and continued to throw things against the window.

"Usap? Boang ka ba?! This is called kidnapping! Wala ka bang takot sa batas, Danielo?!" Luz exclaimed before he began to laugh hysterically making her feel uncomfortable and angry at the same time.

[T: Talk? Are you crazy?! This is called kidnapping! Do you not fear the law, Danielo?!]

He then told her that he has nothing to fear, not even the law. After all his father is feared by the law and this thing he had done is not even worth mentioning compared to what his father did.

"Since ayaw mo pang makipag0usap ng maayos...but I think you should get more sleep." He said and pressed a button on his remote which activated a smoke bomb inside her room which made her drowsy.

"Gago ka talaga....kahit...kai...lan." She explained before she was knocked out yet the only thing inside her head was a call for help to Mikey.

[T: You're really...a piece...of...shit.]

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »