Lets do this

Mackenzie's POV

We are on our way to Chris's house and to be honest I'm kind of scared. What if he breaks up with me before we even catch him. Or what if Shelby's right what if he catches us doing this.

We just pulled into the driveway and we got out of the car. I ran to the door and rang the doorbell. I was so scared but i didn't show it. When Chris opened the door and ran and gave him a big hug.

He looked at me shocked and asked " Where's Shelby?"

" She's right there." I answered as she got out of the car.

Chris looked at her and gasped. Great what am i thinking he is totally going to fall for her.

She walked up to the door and said " Hey!!"

" Hey." Chris said. " You look amazing. Are we going somewhere?"

" Yeah we are going to the movies. You wanna come?" I asked.

" Sure ill go get ready." He said.

" Wow i did some good work in you." I told Shelby.

" Yea you think. He was practically drooling." She said.

" Yea he was." I said a little sadly.

" Hey guys I'm ready." Chris said.

We both looked up and gasped. Wow he cleans up nice.

" So what movie are we going to see?" he asked.

" We are going to see Safe Haven." Shelby said.

!!!Shelby's POV!!!!

" Yay i cant wait!!" I said

We got to the theater and sat down in our seats. I looked over to see that i was sitting in the middle of Chris and Mackenzie. This cannot be good. He is gonna do something during the movie i know he is.

We watched the movie and in about the middle of the movie i felt something on my leg. i looked down to see Chris's hand. I didn't move i just simply tapped Mackenzie's shoulder she looked and his hand was gone.

She looked at me confused. I mouthed " His hand was on my leg." She nodded in understanding.

When the movie was over i had cried a total of 5 times. It was an awesome movie and at the end i had to use the restroom. So i told Mackenzie where i was going.

She said " OK."

I started to the restroom when i felt a hand grab my mouth and lead me towards a backdoor. When we got out there i was in an alley with someone behind me that i couldn't see.

He slammed me against the wall and turned me around. There in front of me was Chris. He had a smirk on his face as he started to lean in.

I tried to move as much as i could but it didn't bother him. He was still leaning in as he grabbed me by the waist. He started messing with me pants waist band.

I was thinking i'm about to loose my virginity aren't i. He was continuing as he leaned in the rest of the way.

Our lips were now touching and he was about to pull my pants all the way down why i heard someone yell " STOP!!"

I looked at the door we had came out and there by the door was Mackenzie. I was so happy i couldn't even thank her. I thought i was free but Chris just turned around and started kissing me again. I tried pushing him off he wouldn't budge. Finally i felt someone yank him off and i saw Kenzie again.

Chris was about to slap her when i grabbed his arm and threw him against the wall and when i did he fell to the ground.

Mackenzie yelled at him " WE ARE THROUGH!!!" As we were running out of the alley.

Just to make sure i looked back to see if he was coming after us. Thank goodness he wasn't. I told Kenzie he wasn't coming and we stopped running.

I looked at her and said " How are we getting home and also where are we?"

Authors Note!!!
OMG!!! Twister i never thought i would write that Sorry it didn't work out with Chris and KEnzie!!! I really hope y'all enjoy the chapter!!!