Milkshakes

Shelby's POV

When I look into Niall's eyes I see my future. I see the love of my life. I think I love him. I think I am in love with Niall James Horan! I have never felt like this in my entire life. I wonder how he feels about me?

(After the movie)
We went to the diner after finishing identity theif. Apparently everyone wanted milkshakes now. Me and Mackenzie were talking about Harry and Niall, but it wasn't going so well. For some reason she won't open up about it. I told her how I felt about Niall but she won't talk about Harry. The last time she wouldn't talk to me was after her break up with Ryan in the 9th grade. There is no way Harry broke up with her though. So it must be something else.

Mackenzie's POV

A couple weeks ago me and Harry went to see a movie. After he took me to dinner and we spent the night at his place. I am falling in love with Harry. I don't know how he feels because we have only been dating for a few months. When I look at him I see laughter and honesty. I can't quit looking at his eyes because I see everything I've ever wanted. He is the boy of my dreams. That night we were cuddling and I looked up at him and we started kissing and things increased. The next day I took the morning after pill but it didn't work. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. I don't know how to tell anyone nobody knows. Not even Harry. I have to tell her tonight. It kills me inside not telling her.

" So Mackenzie can we talk?" Shelby asked.

"Sure!" I said.

So we went outside and left the boys at the table and she went off.

" What has been going on. You haven't been talking lately. Not even to me. If your mad at me just tell me and I'll fix it. I hate not talking to you. I need you. You are my best friend. Please talk to me!"

"Shelby I promise I'm not mad at you ok. A lot has happened lately and I will tell you everything soon i promise. I just need a little more time ok please."

"what happened? Did Harry hurt you? If he did he will be dead ok." Shelby said

"No Harry didn't hurt me I promise. Ok but you will find out by the end of this week I promise. "

"Ok." Shelby said

Shelby's POV

We went back in and sat with the boys and Mackenzie finally started talking again. She must of got whatever it was off her chest. But whatever it is she will always be my best friend. I will always be by her side throughtout thick and thin, through high and low. She is the only thing person I have as family left and I'm all she has.

Mackenzie's POV

I promised her I would tell her by the end of the week but I don't know how to tell her or Harry or anyone for that matter. The only person I wish I could tell right now is my mom. Gosh I miss her like crazy. She is the only person in the world that I know would be happy. She would of been a grandmother.

3 Days Later

The week is almost over and I have to figure out a way to tell Shelby about the baby. Here we go I pulled up to her house.

I knocked on the door and walked right in. Shelby came down stairs and she sat next to me on the couch.

"Ok so you know how I had something to tell you on Tuesday. " I said

" yeah what is it?" She asked

"well I have a surprise." I said

"WHAT IS IT!" She practically yelled.

" Umm. Shelby I'm............"

"Pregnant!"

OKAYYY I KNOW IT HAS BEEN FOREVER BUT HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER. I HAVE HAD ALOT OF TIME TO THINK ABOUT WHAT TO WRITE AND HERE IT IS!! Comment what u think the baby should be. Boy or girl?