The kiss

Shelby's POV!!

Me and Niall just pulled away from the kiss. I can't believe he kissed me in front of all his friends. We aren't even dating. Although I wouldn't mind if we were. I've never felt like this about anyone before maybe that's a good thing.

"Lets go upstairs.." Niall said.

I turned to look at him and he looked over joyed and said "ok."

We headed upstairs and went into his room. We sat on the bed and he looked at me like he was nervous about something. He finally spoke up.

" So Shelby when we kissed I felt some thing. I don't know if you did to or not but Shelby I was wondering...... Will you be my girlfriend??"

NIALLS POV!!

"Will you be my girlfriend??" I asked

She looked shocked and didn't know what to say. She finally looked up from the floor and said....

" Niall I would love to be your girlfriend!!!"

I was so happy I stood up and pulled her up and pulled her into a hug. When we parted I looked into her pretty blue eyes and leaned in and she came up and our lips brushed each others. Then we kissed and I felt the sparks all over again!!!

That's when I realized I CANNOT loose this girl EVER!!!

SHELBY'S POV!!

So I am actually dating Niall Horan!! I can't believe it!! Ahh!! I'm so happy I'm trying to hold it in!! So me and Niall went down stairs and I grabbed Mackenzie as soon as we did and took her upstairs.

I could tell she was wondering what we doing up here. I pulled her in my room and sat we on my bed. That's when I told her

" Niall asked me out... And I said yes!!! Me and Niall are dating now!!!"

We both jumped up and started screaming!!! I can't believe this is happening everything is going perfect right now!!

HARRY'S POV!!!

So Niall just told us him and Shelby are dating nows my chance to ask Mackenzie!!!!

I went upstairs and heard the girls screaming and I giggled. I knocked on the door but they didn't hear so I walked in and asked if I could speak with Mackenzie.

So Shelby left the room and me and Mackenzie were sitting on her bed!!

I looked at her and said " You looking beautiful today love!"

" Thanks Harry!!!" She said.

I felt the nerves coming on so I did it quickly through my head before I said it.

"Listen Mackenzie I don't know what it is but your not like other girls in a good way. Your not the type that screams every time you see us or acts different when we're in the room. Your the kind of girl that I want in my life. With that Mackenzie Brooke Jackson will you be my girlfriend??" I asked as nervously as I could be.

It took her a second to realize what jut happened which I understood it came out of nowhere.

MACKENZIE'S POV!!!

Did Harry Styles just ask me to be his girlfriend? OMG!!! I have to answer him calm down Mackenzie!! I finally worked up the nerves to answer!!

"Harry I would.......

HEY Y'ALL SO I KKOW I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING OK MY COMPUTERS BEEN MESSED UP AND I DIDN'T KNOW I COULD UPDATE ON MY PHINE BUT I DID SO I HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER ILL UPDATE ANOTHER ONE TONIGHT I PROMISE OK!!!!

❤ SO HERE TOU GO LOVELIES!! BYE !! ❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤