The guy

Shelby POV

"So how are we getting home?" I asked.

" I really don't know. Maybe i'll just call Chris." Mackenzie said.

" Who's Chris?" I asked.

" Oh right Chris is my boyfriend." Mackenzie said.

" Oh ok well call Chris." I said.

While Mackenzie was calling Chris I walked over and sat on a bench. She got off the phone and said "He will be here soon." Later a guy came up and sat next to me.

The guy said " Hi, you must be Shelby."

I said " Umm yeah why?"

He said " Because i'm Chris Mackenzie's boyfriend. Hi nice to meet you."

"Well hi. Nice to meet you too." I said.

"So how long have you known Mackenzie?" He asked.

" Well me and her have known each other since 3rd grade, but we lost touch in 9th grade when I left school." I said.

" Why did you leave school?"He asked.

" Well, my parents died when i was 14 and my brother took me out of school. When he did he thought my parents deaths were his fault. So, he took his anger out on me and when he did he started doing stuff." I said.

" What kind of stuff do you mean." He asked.

" Well he... " I said as i trailed off.

" He what?" He asked.

I didn't say anything I just lifted my sleeve all I heard come out was a little gasp.

" He abused you?" He asked.

" Yeah he did." I said.

" I'm sorry i shouldn't of asked." He exclaimed.

" No it's ok. I don't mind talking about it." I said.

" Ok, well we better go get Mackenzie." He said

" Oh yeah." I said

When Mackenzie saw Chris she ran up and hugged him. I could totally tell that they were in love. All of a sudden I heard a phone ring.

I looked on the bench and saw Chris's phone. I picked up the phone and the person was a girl and she said" Hey baby want to come over later. I have a surprise for you. Hahahaha!!!"

I looked at the phone in complete shock. I can't beleive he would cheat on Mackenzie with that slut sounding girl.

Mackenzie saw me and asked " Why do you have his phone?"

I was still staring at the phone when Chris snatched it out of my hand. I looked at him agrily.

He asked me " What's wrong with you."

I finally talked and said " I can't beleive you would do that to Mackenzie!!!"

He looked at me shocked.

Mackenzie then asked " Do what?"

I said " Mackenzie, Chris is cheating on you."

Author's Note!!!!!!!!

Didn't see that coming did you!!! I hope you enjoyed i made sure it was longer then the 2nd chapter!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BYE BYE LOVELIES!!!!!!