This cant be true

Mackenzie's POV

"Mackenzie, Chris is cheating on you." Shelby said.

"What? No he isn't. He would never do that to me. " I said.

" Mackenzie, yes he is I swear. There was a girl on the phone that called him baby. She told him to come over later. That's he only the only reason I had his phone. I promise Mackenzie. Please believe me!!!" Shelby said as she started crying and ran.

I ran after her leaving Chris in the dust. Then I saw where she was running to. It was an alley.

I never trusted alleys, but I had a decision to make I could go after Shelby or I could wait to see what happens.

I decided quickly. I then ran after Shelby. The alley was dark and scary. I heard crying so I thought that must be her. I continued down the alley and there she was in a ball on the ground crying.

I ran over to her and held her in my arms. She looked up at me and asked " Why did you leave Chris?"

" I've known Chris for 2 years. I've known you forever it seems like." I answered truthfully.

" So does that you mean you believe me?" She asked.

" I don't know really. I mean... I'm so confused Shelby I want to believe you, but I feel like Chris would never do that to me." I said.

" It's ok. I realize I haven't been here lately and you shouldn't trust me." Shelby said.

" It's not that I don't believe you it's just I don't want to believe that Chris is cheating on me. OK. " I said.

" So what are you going to do?" She asked.

" I'm gonna try to catch him in the act. So I'm going to date him still and see if I catch him. OK." I said.

" OK sounds good to me." Shelby said.

" So how are you going to do that exactly?" She asked

" To be honest, I have no idea." I said.

" Oh OK so what do you need me to do?" She asked.

" I need you to pretend to apologize and say sorry you were wrong that you just didn't like me being with him OK." I said.

" OK ill go do that now. Will you walk me back to him? Please??" She asked.

As we walked back it stayed silent. We finally went back to the mall and there sitting on the bench was Chris. He looked like he was crying. He saw me and smiled. I smiled back and I ran to him and we hugged. When we finally parted he was staring at my eyes. So, I looked up at him and he leaned in. We both started leaning in until our lips brushed against each others and then we went into a kiss. It didn't take long either for him to deepen the kiss.

Then behind me was Shelby. She looked at me shocked.

She then said " Sorry Chris I didn't mean to blame you for cheating."

Chris then said " It's ok. I just want you to know that I would never do that to Mackenzie."

Shelby looked at him shocked then she said " I know and I'm sorry."

Then Chris started walking towards her and then he gave her a hug and wouldn't let go. So she had to pry him off of her.

He then looked at me and said " Well don't you think we should be getting you two home."

We both nodded in agreement and got in Chris's car.

The whole ride was silence. We finally pulled in my driveway and got out.

Chris and I hugged and then me and Shelby went inside.

I led Shelby to my room. Then we started talking about the plan and at that very second I thought of something brilliant .

I motioned Shelby to come sit next to me.

I She sat next to me and I said " I have a brilliant idea!!"

Shelby asked me " What?"

I then said " I need you to pretend to like Chris, so that I catch him cheating."

She then said " What!!! NO!! I will not!!"

" Please Shelby I have to catch him." I said.

" Fine." She said " What do I do?"

Authors note

Hey guys I hope you like it. I really enjoyed writing it!!! I'll update soon I promise!!

BYE LOVELIES!!!!! !!!!