This cant be good!

Mackenzie's POV
"So I'm supposed to start traveling around Georgia this weekend want to come." I asked. "Sure that would be awesome." Shelby said.

"Awesome well do you have any clothes to bring?" I asked "only what Noah gave me." She said.

"Ok well come on we'll go shopping." I told her. "Ok." She said.

As we got to the car Shelby asked if she could drive so I let her. She wasn't such a bad driver.
When we got to the mall we parked and went in.

We went to every single store. When we finished shopping we were walking towards the entrance.

That's when Shelby said " I'm a little hungry can we eat while we're here?"

I said " Sure good idea." We went and sat down and had Chinese food. It was the best meal I've had in a while.

After we ate we started walking towards the car. That's when we realized something was wrong.

Shelby then said " Where's the car Mackenzie?"

"I don't know I know I parked it here." I said
Then I realized someone must of stole it.

Shelby asked " So who took the car?"

I replied " I don't know. All I know is that I want it back and I want it now. So I'm gonna get it!!"

Authors note
Hey lovelies sorry it is a little short but that's all I got I'll update tomorrow!! I promise!!