Double date

Shelby's POV

We were all siting down around the TV watching Mama and I was so scared. Niall looked down at me to see I was shaking and so he pulled me closer to him. It helped a little bit but I was still really scared nothing could help me. All of a sudden the movie got quiet so I looked at the screen.

It was pure black all of a sudden the screen popped up with the face of Mama and I screamed like a little baby and I was on the verge of crying. Niall looked over at me and saw the tears in my eyes and rocked me till I felt my eyes getting heavy the last thing I remembered was Niall giving me a kiss on the top of my head.

NIALL'S POV

Shelby fell asleep in my arms after the movie. I can't believe it almost made her cry. She looked so scared. I Felt so sorry for my princess. So when I felt tired I carried her upstairs and laid her on my bed while I changed in the bathroom.

After I changed I went into the room and moved the blanket and situated Shelby then I got situated. All I could think about is how scared Shelby looked during the movie. So I put my arm on her waist so I knew she was protected and fell asleep with the love of my life in my arms.

The next morning Shelby wasn't there and I started to panic. I got up and ran downstairs to find Shelby in the kitchen cooking breakfast. I ran over to her and put my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. She turned around while giggling. And she put her arms around my neck and she pulled us into a kiss and there it was again.

The Spark!!!

SHELBY'S POV

Niall came running down the stairs and put his arms around my waist while kissing my cheek. I turned around and kissed him and it felt like fireworks!!!

" Good morning." I said.

" Good morning to you too princess." He said.

" Breakfast?" I asked

" You know me so well." He said taking a bite of bacon.

"I know." I said sweetly. " Hey, I was thinking me, you, Mackenzie, and Harry should all go on a double date."

" Yeah that sounds fun." Niall said.

I called Harry and him and Mackenzie agreed to go and we planned to go tonight for dinner.

I told Niall and he said " ok what should we do until tonight?"

" I don't know." I said.

" You want to go shopping?" He asked.

" Really?" I asked.

" Yeah." He said

" Ok sure." I said.

We pulled up to the mall and got out luckily we were in disguise so no one attacked Niall. I went into a dress shop while Niall went into a guys store.

I walked in and immediately fell in love with a dress. It looked like this:

aretedress.com/Short-Dresses.html the light blue at the bottom

I bought the dress and texted Niall to meet me by the car. When he came out we got in the car and I saw he bought something but I didn't ask I was going to show him the dress when I wore it. It was almost 4:00. So I told Niall I was going to get ready for tonight.

I went upstairs and heard the doorbell ring which meant Harry and Mackenzie were here. I heard footsteps and immediately knew it was Mackenzie. She burst into the room with 3 bags.

" Hey!" She said

" Hey!" I said " What's in the bags?"

" Shoes, make-up, and dress." She said pointing to the various bags.

" Cool!" I said.

" Are we going to get ready together?" She asked.

" Yeah!" I said excitedly

We finished getting ready and looked in the mirror one last time and then looked at each other and we both wowed at each other.

We nodded and headed towards the door wondering what the boys would say they were getting ready in Harry's room. When we walked out Harry's door was opened so we knew they were downstairs. We looked at each other and nodded and started walking.

Also Mackenzie was wearing this: aretedress.com/Short-Dresses.html The pink one at the bottom

We walked to the top of the stairs and the boys stood up and turned around and you could tell that they were shocked at what we looked like .

But was it in a good way or bad way????

HEY Y'ALL SO IVE UPDATED 3 TIMES TODAY YAY!!!!! WITH THE HELP OF MY BEST FRIEND
MACKENIE THANKS CHICK FOR HELPING!!!!!!
BYE LOVELIES!!!!! !!!