Where in the world

Shelby's POV

" I don't know." She said.

All of a sudden I heard footsteps and I think Mackenzie heard them too because she started running as fast as she could. She turned and looked at me.

By the time she turned back around she had ran into a tree.

I immediately ran to her side and shook her awake. We walked over to a bench and sat down.

She looked at me scared and said " I heard something so I ran."

I said " It's ok I heard it too."

" So where are we?" she asked.

" I don't know." I said.

Then I heard a car and stood up. I turned around and saw a black SUV.

Mackenzie stood next to me and we both started running. I looked beside me and saw Mackenzie wasn't there.

I turned and saw she tripped over a bush and couldn't move her leg. Then I saw some people get out of the car and start walking towards us.

All that was going through my head was "don't touch her."

I was so scared we were going to get her so I stood up in front of her and said " Don't hurt her."

Then I heard someone say "I would never hurt her."

Then I asked " Who are you?"

Nobody answered so I asked again " Who are you?"

I saw someone walk up to Kenzie and pick her up bridal style. The person started walking towards the car with her and I yelled " No don't take her from me!!!"

Then another said " We would never split you two up. Would you like to go with us?"

" Where?" I asked

" Well probably to the doctor 1st and then we will take you to our house if that's ok." The same guy said to me.

" OK let's go." I said nervously.

Author's Note!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you liked it. Who are those guys keep reading and you'll find out !!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!