A day with the boys

Niall's POV

So we found these girls and we don't even know their names. But they are still coming with us.

Just as I was thinking this one of them said " Oh yeah sorry i'm Shelby and that's Mackenzie." She pointed to the other girl.

" Well nice to know your names." Liam said.

I don't know what it was about Shelby she was just so different. I felt like I could actually like her. I mean I don't know why she would be on the streets either that's when I spoke up.

" So why did that Chris guy do that to you guys?" I asked.

" Well we really don't know." Shelby answered.

I swear her voice sounds like an angel. I think I'm starting to like her.

" So here we are." Harry said as we pulled up to the interview.

" If y'all want to just stay in the back that should be all good." I said nervously to Shelby.

" Sure." Shelby said.

SHELBY'S POV

OMG!!! I think i'm starting to like someone in the band and he is so sweet too. But who am I kidding they would never like me like that. I would be lucky for any guy to like me so I know the guys don't like me like that. Do they??

" So we will be having an interview if y'all stay in the dressing rooms the paparazzi wont see you. If they see y'all they might turn the situation into something they can sell." Zayn said.

" OK." Mackenzie replied

Me and Mackenzie went in dressed up as workers so that nobody would notice us going in. We headed to the dressing rooms and I accidentally bumped into Niall. Our eyes locked for a second then I said " Sorry I didn't see you."

" It's all good love." He said

His voice is so manly but still cute with the Irish accent. Oh my goodness I think I like him. Who am I kidding he would never like me so I need to loose the feelings.

NIALL POV

When me and Shelby bumped into each other I felt a connection when our eyes locked. I don't think she likes me though. Doesn't mean I shouldn't try.

Luckily after the interview nobody saw Shelby and Mackenzie get in the car with us. It was really late and I could tell Shelby was tired.

By the time we mad it back to the house Shelby was asleep. So I offered to carry her inside.

When I made it to her room and set her down I turned back around and started talking

" Listen Shelby I know you can't here me but I really like you and I know you probably don't like me back but I wanted you to know that I do like you and I don't think that's ever gonna change.

By the time I was done talking I was staring at Shelby asleep on her bed. I decided to see if there could possibly be anything between us. So before Mackenzie came to her room I leaned in and kissed Shelby.

At that very moment I felt sparks and didn't move anything but my lips. All of a sudden I felt her kissing me back.

As we pulled away she said " There is a big possibility I like you back." Then she smiled as I leaned back in to kiss her again.

I told her " I'll talk to you in the morning OK love." She nodded and started to fall asleep again.

I think I know what I'm going to do tomorrow.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I honestly just came up with that entire chapter in my head and I also wanted to send a shout out to the best moms in the whole world!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MICHELLE AND NIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE IT IS ONE OF THE BEST!!!!!!!!

~~~~ WELL THAT'S ALL BYE LOVELIES!!!!!!!!!!